First time growing White widow auto input please

Yes! I agree! Thanks

1 Like

Just an update!! Transplanted ol girl into the 5Gal today and glad I did

5 Likes

Yay! Go DomDom, go DomDom :mega: :raising_hand_woman::woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

from an efficiency to a penthouse. she will love it.

2 Likes

Thanksssss :heart:

1 Like

Nutes should be applied every other watering after transplant?

Is it soil you’re using? If so, you shouldn’t need any nutes for the first few weeks as the soil should have enough. And now that you’ve transplanted the new soil will keep you going for a bit longer. (how am I doing @Spiney_norman? :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Yes that is how I did it and is the recommended practice. On water days is when you add other supplements like calmag as needed.

2 Likes

A clone on autos? Imo and from what I have read really risky since they are on their own schedule.

tenor

2 Likes

@Spiney_norman :smiley::smiley::smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to know the total yield weight when it is cured. I’m anxious to know what to expect in a few weeks

1 Like

Thanks!! I’ll definitely keep everyone updated! This is is great experience and I’m enjoying every bit of it!! Especially with the help of @CalamityJane @beardless you guys are awesome

4 Likes

Aww @Domdom86, you’re too kind! I don’t claim to be an expert by any stretch, but I can relate, and have experienced the same things so I’ll help where I can.
Sounds like you do just fine! :hugs:

2 Likes

I dont have an auto clone. Its a photo clone from a cheese plant. I do have some autos tho but none r clones. Hell it took me forever to get 1 clone out of 9 from my cheese plant not about to try and clone a auto lol. I can do the seed grow cloning is not much for me lol.

Ok trees went into jars now finally so they dont overdue on me like last batch did a lil quick dries and had a fresh plant taste kinda on the buds that dried too quick so super slow dries this time. On the 2 wW. I got just over 4 zips and just o er 3 zips on the zkits. 2 plants each but they were not a good 4 pla ts to judge as they all got super stretched out and didnt get as much flower on them as they should have. Finally tore down the cheese plant thats been growing for a lifetime now. 500.4 gram in loose. Uds that went into the bowl trimmer and my guess is that if not a lil more in hanging buds. All said and done ill probably get about 10 to 13 zips off my cheese plant and this is one from my first ever grow.

1 Like

In need some help guys gets my youngest plants they are 16 days old as of today no nutes same treatment as the other I do understand that not all Plants we grow the same just curious as to what I should do at the point!

1 Like

Plant 1 and 2

What do you think you should do? Have something in mind? They look fine. It may be the lighting but the one on the left looks a little pail compare to the other. If thinking of topping or LST I would give them a little longer.

1 Like

Hey @Domdom86!

I think they still look ok, when was the last time you watered them?

One thing I did notice was the green tie around the bottom of the stem in the first pic - is this for LST? If so, then I think you need to move it to a more flexible area of the plant - I found this pic which might help;

Otherwise you could end up snapping the main stem as it gets stiffer as it ages.

Again, I’m no expert but will try to help where I can :blush:

CJ. :v:

1 Like