First time growing White widow auto input please

No that’s not lst lol the stem was super weak at one point to the point where it would be pushed by the oscillating fan, just never moved it @beardless I don’t plan on topping or lst just yet they were extremely droopy and these guys are on the same schedule as the rest! What do u mean lighting? To high up?

1 Like

Oh, my bad :joy:

1 Like

It’s all good lol

1 Like

very nice! I’m on day 64 of just flower :rofl: I have 7 photo sprouts but we are getting some autos this run also.

1 Like

White widow?

I was referring to the color difference between the two plants. One looked a lighter color green than the other. And wondering if they were taken under different light conditions or in different locations.

Oh yea! Two different tents… lol my bad so is there anyway for me to lst this the plant I topped per your instructions

The 3 picture is the one I topped selected the wrong one so the 2nd and 3rd pic is the one I would like to lst

Have any idea what the issue may be? Takes a while to perk back up but overall what do u think the discoloration is about?@CalamityJane

1 Like

Hey @Domdom86, I can’t say for sure (I still have much to learn myself) but I would start with checking the soil ph.

Otherwise it could be nutrient related but being so young I can’t imagine you’ve given many nutes yet, have you?

Did you need help with LST also? (Not saying I’m versed in this at all but I know of a few good videos) :joy:

CJ. :+1:

I haven’t given her any nutes at all and I will check soil ph ASAP

1 Like

@Domdom86 check out Bill Ward on youtube. He has some vids on how to train autos

1 Like

Calamity Jane-
Here is a poster I downloaded awhile back that someone had posted on fimming and topping. I like to keep these on hand.

3 Likes

Nice one @patchman, thank you. x

2 Likes

Quick question for ya brother should I be taking away any fan leaves? She’s in her last week of veg already showing tons of pistils

Hmmm… they are quite bushy. But I’m not sure if it’s a good idea this early on being an auto n all… @patchman @Mark0427 @Se7en… what do you guys think?

1 Like

No don’t do any trimming in autos, if any fan leaves etc are blocking bud sites just tuck them away, it’s a little like LST, just tucking leaves away that block bud sites

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Ok got it

1 Like

U can plick leaves from autos i did with my bubblegum auto. Per @Nicky. He will let u know when is a good rime to do a small defol he is good woth autos as is @Not2SureYet and @AutoMattik

4 Likes