First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

I got my moisture meter in today and my drying tent. Still waiting on the fan and filter. I ordered Lumina yesterday for black Friday special so I could get the free bottle of Tribus with it and got a 1,000ml of each. Also ordered fulvic acid and Agsil16H. I ordered 2 trim bins, hygrometers, and a couple more pairs of fiskars. Early Xmas presents for myself lol

1 Like

@Graysin thank you also for hooking me up with them sir. Guess all 3 can compare. Ya will be ahead of me

3 Likes

All great gifts

1 Like

they literally have a fruit candy smell and aftertaste :slight_smile: i will be getting MORE zkittlez beans :slight_smile:

EDIT* i’m fast drying another lil chicken nugget sized nug off the bottom of it for a 2nd opinion :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s the one that popped without cotyledons- they were sorta depressing and brown and smooshy when it emerged from the root cube. I sorta think that’s a bad sign. I’ll be dropping another into rockwool once the one in the root riot gives up for good.

3 Likes

You growing photos or auto of it?

1 Like

Ohh yeah doesn’t sound like a promising one. Keep me posted

photo only so far for me

1 Like

Nice. How many zkittles did you start with?

1 Like

one, lol. i did one of the zkittlez and one of the sunset sherbet but DIDN’T do any gelato as another neighbor was growing that already and didn’t want to “flood” the nh with same ol same ol :wink: had a good amount of bag seed of other strains and wanted the “learning curve” and mistakes to go mostly towards those before growing prized genetics :slight_smile: (and purchased, at that :wink: )

2 Likes

Ahh yeah that makes sense. Did you zkittles throw some nice colors ?

1 Like

she DOES have some beautiful coloring actually. those blurple lights i have make it hard(ER) to see it but when in sunlight to take the pic yesterday after harvesting one bud, i could REALLY see oranges, yellows, “pinks/purples” hues and of course the green :slight_smile: i’m more amazed at the SMELL, and TASTE!!! i wanna know how they do that, lol??? That smells SO much like skittles candy and the aftertaste although with a DANK, weed taste is right there too. and MAN is she POTENT!!! i kid you not even on a “fast cure” to dry and sample which USUALLY makes it “harsh” to hit, she was smooth as silk and kicked me RIGHT in the head within seconds!!!

1 Like

Man I’m getting really stoked for these after reading your description lol

1 Like

it’s one of those weeds you hit and IMMEDIATELY feel and you get that impermeable smile on your face. I don’t know WHAT i was still smiling about 30 some minutes later but caught myself sitting there still smiling and THINKING “what am I smiling about?..” LOL then it dawned on me…oh yeah, because…ZKITTLEZ…and I GREW THAT!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I love the permagrin effect and the fact you grew it makes it better🤣 I hope I get a good pheno because I intend to clone it and keep it around.

1 Like

Going to try to pull out some of the girls today and get some microscope pics.

1 Like

i DO have some of her clones, 3 of 4 made it and i plan to re-veg her but i’m ONE for 3 on re-vegging plants so far, lol… not gonna let that phase me from trying :wink:

2 Likes

From some of the reading I’ve done, sounds like revegging can be a painful process.

1 Like

the one i DID successfully (SO far, lol) reveg was my biggest outdoor lady. She’s just a tough B and doesn’t want to die, lol… the two Olsen Twins (girl scout cookie) BOTH started to reveg, that is, they got new growth from the tiny popcorn bud sites i left and then the ENTIRE stalks turned moldy and those died…NO idea if a root rot issue or just that strain doesn’t like re-vegging or because they were BAG seeds, although they put out potent buds they’re not strong/stable enough to re-veg. I have NO idea, i’m a total n00b to growing MJ :slight_smile: it’s why i am here mostly, because i like learning but like succeeding at what i’ve learned more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I found myself soaking up so much knowledge and reading so many different journals. How people do so many things in so many differnt ways and achieve amazing results. This place is a gold mine full of amazing people. I’m so happy this is the first place I found. I have yet to even think about joining any other forum. Still alot of trial and error to go through for me as well with still being on my first grow.

1 Like