First time grower. BB, GSCE, and GG autos

I love the camera on my s21 ultra

3 Likes

Yea as you can see I love my camera also never tried that close though

1 Like

Yeah don’t top feed anything after they are bottom feeding, if you want to flush for colors and stuff then add water to the reservoir.

I’ve never used fulvic myself yet, things I want to buy but can’t justify to spend more money on my grow. It should be fine from what I have read and understood. Let me know how it turns out.

3 Likes

Ok dude thanks for the info. I’ll keep you posted. I gotta start a couple more seeds as all 3 green cracks I started are terrible! One broke soil and then just died. The other 2 look like this.

4 Likes

Rest of the bunch look happy.

5 Likes

Great looking babies

1 Like

Thanks brother

Well I dropped 2 zkittles tonight to replace the green crack.

4 Likes

Ima be growing some zkittles also I’m a few weeks

4 Likes

Hopefully we get some good purple phenos

3 Likes

Oh man 1 more people in my grows history would be great

1 Like

It’s going be a rainbow party it appears.
Zkittles was going be my first in the auto pots :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s awesome same here . LSD, Chemdawg, and Zkittles. Have you germinated seeds yet?

3 Likes

Zkittlez all day! I dropped one myself. I’m not sure it’s gonna make it outta the seedling phase but if it doesn’t I’ll be dropping another.

2 Likes

@TheVirginian was just saying he tested his zkittles and they actually tasted like skittles

That sounds like some tasty buds

5 Likes

Why don’t you think it will make it? I do appreciate you hooking me up with these :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard good things about them. I want to see those purps!!

My skittles had purple tips 1 pheno took more after the grape ape parentage but the other 2 took after the grapefruit side and came out much more like actual skittles candy, fantastically girthy buds too

2 Likes

I’m excited for them :slight_smile:

Lol I want candy weed😀

2 Likes