First time grow Northern Lights auto and blueberry auto

I have read the grow Bible ( twice) and I read through a lot of journals and articles prior to starting my first grow. I thought I would get through my 1st grow without asking for help but guess what? I think I may have a problem. On my BB girl I am doing my flush which I read should be done 1-2 weeks prior to harvest. My run off pH had been running a little high at 6.9 so I used pH 6.3( instead of the 6.5 PH I usually water with) well I tested the RO after 1 gallon and it was 7. 0 continued flushing with another gallon ph 6.3 and now my runoff PH is 4.7 I rechecked several times because I don’t understand the huge drop in PH and as my luck would have it, I nocked my pH meter and some water on to the floor and my pH meter no longer is working. New one comes Wednesday. In the meantime I’ll have to use my pool strips which aren’t as accurate but will have to work for now. I’m small town and no suppies around here. I do have lime I use for my flower garden.
Here’s my support ticket info hopefully I am doing this right.
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA BB auto from ILGM

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? 3 gallon Soil air bag with 1/2 happy frog and 1/2 fox farms ocean forest soil.

System type? NA

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 4.7

What is strength of nutrient mix? Last nuts we’re on 6/1 with 1gallon with 1 tablespoon fox farms big bloom and 1.5 teaspoon of tiger bloom

Indoor or Outdoor- indoor in grow 3’×3’×5’ tent

Light system King 1200w (actual watts is 235) and viparspectra 300 (134w)

Temps; Day- 74° , Night 70°

Humidity; Day 60%, Night60%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, whole house ac and a dehumidifier in room. Not in tent

Co2; No

1 Like

@MattyBear I enjoyed your journal and thought maybe you could help or know who to tag. Thanks✌

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @GreenJewels! I don’t think the runoff number in the 4.7 range is correct since it was higher until you broke it. If you’re flushing and in the last 2 weeks, you should be fine waiting until Wednesday to water again, since you watered today correct? Do you have any photos of your ladies I could take a look at?

2 Likes

@MattyBear Thanks for the response and easing my mind. Harvest I think in a week or less

3 Likes

How many weeks in flower are u. Looks to me u have closer to 2 weeks left

Edit after blowing up your pic I think closer to 3 or 4. This bud is all white

1 Like

I’d agree in that she’s not ready just yet. Those buds will still fatten up a lot for you. I would continue your flower nutes as well for another week or so. I typically don’t cut off nutes until most pistils are orange and I know she’s within a few weeks of finishing :v:

1 Like

I agree with justgrowin you got some time left they are still really white u want 75% of the hairs to be brown and I don’t see any amber hues anywhere on plant so at least 2 weeks

1 Like

@BigDaddyCain @MattyBear Yes I did water today. Thanks. I wasn’t to sure on when I should harvest. The trichomes are less than 50% cloudy. I am glad to hear she will fatten up more. I used to help my ex husband grow many years ago but he had all the knowledge I was just the helper and these autos are new to me but I love them. Here are a couple pics I just took

this one is the northern lights. Other pics were blueberry Both germinated on 4/13.

2 Likes

The NL looks to be about a week behind the BB

Here is another of the BB auto And sorry all I am out of replies for 22 hours says the little box on my screen. Thanks for the advise @BigDaddyCain @anon95385719 @MattyBear

2 Likes

Def stop flushing and get the nuits flowing again but if u have flushed for a week already go light for the first feed of nuits and when the tris are starting To get 80% milkey then start ur flush and flush till u see the tris start to Amber not All but u will see them u can’t miss it

1 Like

This is me at week 4 and I still have about 5 weeks left

Difference is I grow in a rdwc system

3 Likes

Now I see better pics u have a while. They will b in flower between 9-12 weeks. Being autos that will usually be in the 9 week range but that’s not always true either. Autos don’t usually take full strength nutes anyway so I would go back at half.

Other than timing I would say u are doing a great job. Just do it a little longer. I don’t go by hairs I check trichomes. Do u have a scope?

2 Likes

Your definitely not ready to start your final flush
Looking at thise pictures you have some time yet as mentioned by the others
I would start watching the tricombes when the pistols ( white hairs ) start to turn red or brown that when your getting close to harvest
How sid you manage with the ph issue ?
@GreenJewels

@anon95385719 @BigDaddyCain @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971 Well not sure what’s going on with the BB. She looks terrible today. Checked on the girls this morning and they both looked good. Just took another look and the bb girl looks like this

could this be the result of my premature flushing? I got my ph meter, but have to wait on my son to head to his friend’s before I wanna start messing with the girls. Smells mighty fine when I open up the tent. The NL is looking great and here is my outdoor blueberry auto. She is 6 weeks since germ and 4 weeks of flowershe is gonna be my star I think. She’s looking so pretty in my flower bedI’ll be back on in a bit. Time to play taxi driver for my 15 year old✌

3 Likes

Yes that is absolutely a result of u flushing. U have all kinds of deficiencies. Don’t make the mistake of over correcting. Feed at half strength and see how she looks in the morning. U may want to feed again in 3 days or so and don’t water in between.

Thanks a bunch @Justgrowing . Also I do have a scope. Just got it a week ago​:+1::v: I’ll be feeding them both and checking my run offs. I’ll be sure to report back if any ph or TDS issues. Thanks all for your help!

1 Like

Yep you flushed her early and she will bounce back but yes def 1/2 str for 2 feedings so nuit water nuit water then full str if it’s looking good

1 Like

Fed her half strength nutes of 6.5 ph r/o ph was 7.0 last night. She doesn’t look any worse today so hopefully her color improves today. I’m learning thanks to you guys✌

1 Like

@GreenJewels watching the new growth is best
The damaged leaves may not correct themselves
Your in hood hands so far getting good advice
Well done @anon95385719 @BigDaddyCain

3 Likes