First time grow Northern Lights auto and blueberry auto

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

The blueberry auto I flushed to near death on 6/11 is still looking pretty bad. The yellow leaves are continuing to turn brown and I trim those off. I gave her another 1/2 strength nuits again yesterday morning.

Her buds are still fattening though and the new growth is looking green so I think she will survive my learning experience.

The NL girl looks a lot better. She’s got some spots on her leaves. Should this be cause for concern or is this normal?

Thanks for your help @anon95385719 @BigDaddyCain @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971
While I’m asking questions, i got another. I’m thinking of putting 2 more outside. How many hours of direct sunlight should the autos get per day? Would 6 hours be ok? Thanks ya’ll and happy growing :v:

1 Like

Her old yucky leaves will never get better. If she’s fattening and the new stuff is healthy U r good to go. Looks like u r almost there.

1 Like

@anon95385719 I was hoping it wouldn’t hit those sugar leaves so bad but it has. I hope she tastes good when done. She sure smells great

1 Like

Here is a pick of my outdoor bb auto. She sure loves my flower bed, blends right in with my rhododendron :wink:

2 Likes

Those spots you’re seeing is from the earlier issues you had with ph lockout. Potassium and phosphorus. Keep checking new growth from here

1 Like

@GreenJewels I had that before it’s a late stage potassium deficiency

1 Like

@MattyBear @BigDaddyCain Thanks for reply. My spotted NL auto, I’ve never flushed her. She seems to be a couple weeks behind the bb. I fed her fox farms tiger bloom and big bloom 1/2 strength ph 6.3 her ro ph was 6.4 I give her nuits every other watering. I read wood ash can be used to increase potassium? Any suggestions on how to fix it? She has been slowly getting spotted for about a week on some of the leaves RO ph has been ranging 6.3 -6.7
. .

1 Like

1 Like

Try going in at full strength next feed. She is hungry :v:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with @MattyBear, she’s hungry and wants more food. Go full strength on you nutes.

1 Like

Ok, thanks a bunch👍 @raustin @MattyBear

Thanks for the help on the NL auto. She will be fed again in the morning
Back to my very sad and fried looking bb auto, she looks worse today despite my efforts. I am wondering if I should go ahead and harvest?:thinking: I don’t want to totally lose her. She has mostly brown hairs and her trichomes don’t have any amber that I can see. I’m not sure if they’re clear or cloudy. Please take a look and see what you all think.

@anon95385719 @MattyBear @BigDaddyCain @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971. Thanks again for helping a newbie out :v:

2 Likes

My advice would b to trim away everything dead. Anything that falls off easily take away and then take another pic and post it.

If u plan on harvesting trimming will do no harm and if u take the dead ones u do no harm anyway.

2 Likes

How long has she been in flower? I agree with pulling out the dead fan leaves. Take all the dead stuff that will come off with a slight tug and see how she’s looking :v:

1 Like

@MattyBear she has been in flower just shy of 10 weeks. I have pulled off the yellow and brown leaves that would pull off. Here’s my after shots

thanks for taking a look. Ya think I should harvest or give her time?

4 Likes

Based on pistils, I’d say she’s ready. Can you post some trichome photos?

1 Like

@MattyBear here’s what I got. I’m not real steady :joy:

1 Like

I’m still seeing some clear. I’d say she needs another week. Continue flushing and then let her dry out really good and harvest her before the lights come on

2 Likes

I agree with Matt. She does look so much better with all the dead gone and now she can focus on the healthy. If u haven’t stopped nutes I would now. If u drill or split the stem now would b time for that too.

You’re so close.

2 Likes