First Time Grow Indoor Cheese Auto

Thanks for checking in as always :smiley:

d70734b83a43d6d7c1ea77cc59adadf6%20(1)

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like you have gotten things turned around to your favor. That is looking pretty impressive :grin:

2 Likes

Looks great man :+1: good to have you back :man_student:

3 Likes

By no means is she perfect but lil cheese is still budding up :wink: Today marks day 60! I lost track being in cruise control since the nute lockout debacle.

7 Likes

She’s frosty and stakin the weight, looking good my friend

2 Likes

Indeed! By the looks of it I think she will make it to harvest. I doubted it when I first saw how bad it all looked when I got back. By the looks of it now I think she’s got enough nutes left in the soil to finish blooming and provide me something to practice drying and curing with. Not much, but at least enough to practice with and get a few smokes from. That’s enough for me to consider the first grow a success. From there we’ll better hone the technique and approach :+1: thanks for checking in as always buddy!

2 Likes

No problem, there tuff little plants, I’m excited for you and yes drying and curing is something else you have to experience, were here cheering you on my friend

2 Likes

Correct and it’s definitely something I’d love to try with this one seeing as how it’s already my little problem child :joy: if any thing else goes wrong…well so be it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice recovery dude :muscle:

3 Likes

Chopping her down Friday to start drying. Pictures to follow after she’s chopped down. Wish me luck :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good luck! You got this, brother :+1:

1 Like

Good luck brother :wink: you got this :facepunch: can’t wait to see the pics

1 Like

Have you checked her ticonmbes?

1 Like

Yes sir and I do Beleive it’s time. I’ve already trimmed the large fan leaves and began flushing.

1 Like

Excited for you my friend, chop away

1 Like

Good luck there. it seems like you just started this grow a month ago. Time has flown by. She came out looking great.

1 Like

So are there some simple options to use my Sugar leaf trims on? I’ve seen some different methods of making hash out of them but I don’t think I’ll have a ton. I don’t want to spend money on more things right now so I’m looking for options to utilize my trim. Any assistance would be stupendous :sunglasses: @raustin @blackthumbbetty thank you in advance!!!

Or anyone else with experience in the harvest/tincture/edible process and options

4 Likes

I wanna know too :pray:

3 Likes

How much, by weight, do you have?

1 Like

I haven’t chopped her down yet. I’m chopping it down tomorrow so I was trying to pre plan since this is my first harvest. I can’t imagine it would be much. I had a nute lockout midway through that stunted quite a bit of growth. I’m just trying to understand what process to follow after trimming tomorrow to do with the wet trim for it to be viable.

4 Likes