First time grow I want to learn everything

With this brief cloning segway based on @Hellraiser 's wisdom the cloning should take 2 weeks ish and then any successful clones with be transplanted into happyfrog soil and let grow for 3 weeks with a lighting change to 16/8.

And finally 5 ish weeks from now this great plan can manifest and they get pushed into flowering with a 12/12 light cycle.

The clones and backups will be fed with the previously mentioned masterblend nutes cuz I’m cheap.

1 Like

Life gets in the way.

The girls are doing great. The seeds were dropped june 6th and 13th so if my calculations are correct we are in week 10 of veg.

My cloning project has variable success.

I may or may not have broken some roots pulling out cutting when I notice how FLACID some of the stems were but as much as that sucks it was also a pleasant surprise.

Fire in BC are getting awfully close to where I live…

But the show must go on!
The plan is that nothing is going to get burnt and we will proceed as planned.

The clones are on day 12 of living. The original plan is to use then to determine sex of the mystery plants. But to make that work it will take about 1 more week of cloning and 3 weeks of veg them 1 week for flowering flip to get results = 5 more weeks till I can flip my tent plants with full knowledge of who’s secretly a boy.

Given the growth of my plants would vegging for 5 more weeks potentially make them too big for my 6’6’’ tent

Looking a lil bit droopy otherwise great!

Always that potential with photo’s. Some can grow to 10 feet in height.

1 Like

Oh yeah I should have mentioned I watered them right after. 1 gallon 1/2’ feed AB and calmag. I did notice some signs of excessive nitrogen … I think

1 Like

If your worried about too much Nitrogen you can skip a feeding. If that doesn’t help check your soil ph.

Yeah I did skip a feeding and the leaf issue has not persisted.

1 Like

I looks like all of the clones with burnt tipped leaves have some amount of roots which is excellent news

I think I will wait a few more days before transplanting into solo cups

Congratulations ITS A BOY :skull_and_crossbones:

Now we have a control for the sexy clone test…or another control

1 Like

Sad but cool to know now.

so what’s next brother?

That was back up plant #5. He had a hard life, living next to the clone bucket. Probably why he make bebbies…

2 Likes

I sware it was just last week that I looked in the cloning bucket and didn’t see any roots
Now I’m transplanting and thinking I should have dinner it a week ago :joy:
I threw one of my bigger plants in when I started and now it looks like I’m also trying some hydroponics

Last 2 times I watered the girls in the shed fronty was a lil wilty so i think I’ll pot them up into 7 or 10 gal pots cuz don’t have the time to keep driving out there

1 Like

Super happy with the cloning results only a few plants died and a bunch of plants that had rotten bottoms now have roots

3 Likes

Got the midas touch going on there

1 Like

I think I’m about to be a 50% sad boi

I’m about to water the what I hoped were girls but I think fronty has hit puberty early

I would appreciate the second opinion on this cuz if I find out after I culled a female I would cull myself @OlyBoy98503 @Docnraq @Hellraiser

Also backy seems less developed but might have smaller nuts cuz they are lady nuts lol

I think he has also. Sorry, bro.

1 Like

Thank you for your promptness and your condolences. What do you think about the third pic

1 Like

Looks lil manish. To early to tell.

2 Likes