First time grow 2 big bud from ILGM!

Awesome looking buds. I’m growing Blueberry and GDP and Chocolope and start flower in a month. I am hoping the cold helps with color and taste.

2 Likes

Thanks man, id like to follow that, my fiancé has talked me into growing GDP in December this year!

1 Like

Forgot to tag you @RAP

1 Like

This was my last GDP grow.

1 Like

Here is some updates on the plants my microscope comes tomorrow i finally get to look at the trichomes.

4 Likes

Looking really awesome!

2 Likes

Ok guys i need your eyes im looking to have about 30% amber for that couch lock high i know there is a ton of pictures but i wanted to be sure. I know some are sugar leaves which you dont judge but most is bud. @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Nicky

2 Likes

Overall picture of the plant and one representative cola in natural (or flash) light. I want to see what the plant looks like before I say.

3 Likes

I second what @Myfriendis410 said haha

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @MattyBear here yall go guys!

7 Likes

Sorry i really didn’t understand the request lol been smoking since i got home

2 Likes

Those buds look really nice! If you want that couch lock, I would probably give them a little more time. Have you started the flush yet?

3 Likes

Thats what i was thinking maybe 3-5 more days and i started giving them regular ph water 2 days ago. And thank you

2 Likes

Would you say 3-5 day or more/less?

1 Like

I agree there’s not that much amber in there. Sometimes they change really quickly and sometimes they don’t. Just check them regularly.

4 Likes

Got it thank you and @MattyBear

3 Likes

Very nice @jwood…Beautiful

1 Like

Harvest that girl! Ya done good and she needs to be in the final prep for the chop.

Look up how to do a bud wash. Jorge Cervantes on Youtube.

3 Likes

I’m with myfriend,

If you harvested now it wouldn’t be a bad thing at all, but you could let her go. I’ve heard some never go Amber, so there’s that as well.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 thanks yall both! Im going to look at them when lights come back on tonight and i get home from work. Im thinking Sunday ill start the ice bath and 72 hours of darkness I figured the extra 3 days will put them where i want them. What do you think @AAA?

3 Likes