First time grow 2 big bud from ILGM!

I have my light about 16-18 inches above the plants and id say the light is at about 70-75% power. I check the ph in my water every time i feed them at its always between 6.5-6-.7 the ppm i have not checked ive been meaning to get a ppm meter. And what is vpd? Ive never heard of it before. I will raise the humidity a little today.

1 Like

I still see nothing to worry about.

1 Like

I flipped them about a week and a half ago they grew so much in this week and a half WOW!

Well we are about 4.5 weeks in i notice a bunch of fan leaves are dying is this something normal? Also what is up with the brown leaves around the cola? Its only on about 2-3 of them on the left side plant the other one doesnt have it at all and its only in a few spots. @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @Ncgreenthumber @MattyBear @

I see a slight bit of nute burn on some tips(nothing too serious though). What are your rpms at with them now after your feeds ? They look awesome though brother . Thanks for keeping me posted man .

I see what you are talking about now and if I had to guess I’m saying it looks like an aggressive stage of pk deficiency. Let me scream for @Drinkslinger @dbrn32 @DankGunslinger and let’s see what they think ?

2 Likes

I’ll let the elders weigh in I’m still el nooberino.

1 Like

It doesn’t look terrible.

Have you filled out a support ticket recently?

Just wondering about ppms, your grow media, and nutes/nute schedule.

If you’re using fox farms, have you flushed?

You look like less than a month from finish.

1 Like

The only thing i dont know is the ppm i dont have a meter. Its happy frog soil and ilgm nutes flowertime i water once a day my ph is in 6.5-6.7 area but it weird cause its only on a couple leaves on the left side of the tent the rest of the same plant doesn’t have it. And im hoping they bulk up quiet a bit.

@Drinkslinger

I haven’t used the ilgm nutes. Do they taper off the nitrogen soon?

Watering 1/day seems off. Even in extreme heat I water every 3 days.
Do you water to runoff?

I do see some evidence of nute burn on other leaves. It’s not a huge deal, but knowing your feed ppms and runoff ppms would help get to the bottoms of this.

1 Like

No i give them about 25-28oz a day i dont water until i get the runoff. And the N=15 P=6 K=30 on the bag.

You should be watering until runoff with fox farms soils. You’re looking for 10-20% runoff.

I’d like to recommend a full flush, but not knowing runoff numbers, combined with the fact that your issue doesn’t look threatening, and that you’re pretty far along… I’d just continue with your nute schedule, but try fully hydrating the soil until you get runoff. It’ll help clear the salts.

1 Like

I meant to get one before i started this one and set it up where i get runoff but i got in a hurry and way to excited. I couldnt wait to start another grow since i had to chop my last time before they were even close to being ready.

1 Like

Got it thank you for the advice i really appreciate it! Do you think they will fatten up alot? @Drinkslinger

2 Likes

The last few weeks usually equals some good gains.
They’re looking good so far. Just a hiccup.

2 Likes

Nice looking buds @jwood
@Drinkslinger got you right back on track :anchor:

2 Likes

Thank you

Just a little update they are getting thick and showing off there colors! Its been getting cold where im at so ive been leaving the window open to cool them down. The bud are hard as rocks and are super sticky!

5 Likes