First time autoflower grow...40 day White Widows...Is it safe to say these are as tall as they will get?

You’re 4 days ahead of me…I dropped my 1st five on 5/20…What kind of lighting are you using??

Mars Hydro has some good deals on lighting…Are you able to grow outdoors??

My light is a BloomPlus 1000. What I have learned is that it is falsely advertised, as all lights on Amazon are. It is actually pulling just under 100W of actual power. That said, it seems to be good for one plant, not three! My others will suffer at the expense of the BB because she is doing the best and has the biggest buds.

Outdoors is available, but I have many bug issues. I am trying to grow vegetables for the first time and aphids, mites, and caterpillars have been terrible. I am not going to get much of a harvest from the veggies, but it was more for learning this time around. Makes me have greater respect for all the local organic farmers in and around the small town I live in; I buy most of my veggies from local farms.

I will check out Mars Hydro…Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

Day 73…Checking trichomes daily…

6 Likes

Id definitely let then rock a while longer. Big u too. But they are swelling beautifully

1 Like

Thanks for the support and insights. I can see that it takes much longer, at least for mine, for the pistils to turn brown. I may have stopped feeding too soon, but I think I am close - 1 -2 weeks? - so I do not want to start adding nutes again now. Also, I don’t see signs of deficiencies yet outside the normal for their age.

I have to check trichomes again today as I have not checked in a week. I try to stay hands off as much as possible even tough I am a worried first parent! :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

Yea…I’m hoping they go to 90 days without getting any bud rot…I have a brown spot on one of the buds…but I think it’s just turning colors tho…

Day 81…

2 Likes

Brown spot?

This is what I’m calling a brown spot…

Is that a leaf? Or bud? If its bud… id remove that general area… carefully. That looks like BR… and its spores are super contagious so be gentle

@Covertgrower @BobbyDigital

Looks like bud rot. I would cut anything off that’s suspicious.

If those are Lowe’s buckets; then you my friend just came up with their new slogan, and advertising campaign:
LET’S GROW SOMETHING TOGETHER!

:flushed::rofl:

Great looking plants! Hope to share mine soon.

2 Likes

My intentions were to cut them in 3 days…but I might just take them today since one is showing signs of bud rot…Thanks for the Info @PurpNGold74

Lol…They definitely are…& I must say…That was a good one…:joy:

Im having problems with germinating my seeds they want pop

I have not had that problem yet…Where did you get your seeds?

I harvested 3 of my girls today…The Buds are really hard & sticky…Seems to feel like they could dry out to an above average yield…I will post the dry count of the 3 widows soon…

9 Likes

Interested to know your yield off the three widows :slightly_smiling_face:

I will be posting info on the 3 autoflowers tonight…

2 Likes