First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Bummer on the car but at least the ladies are growing well.

@OldSchoolGrower thanks man I appreciate it

1 Like

WoW so I just tried some of the dried PH and we have lift off ! Happy thanks giving yall Iā€™m gonna poke around like I have a purpose lol

1 Like

Man that veg. Regiment I started kicked everything right in the ass and spit out a bunch of growth over night now just to get this real deal veg light the operation should be okā€¦hereā€™s some update picsā€¦

Uploading: 20181122_083129.jpgā€¦ it must have snowed last night :wink:
here come the little ones

4 Likes

Lookinā€™ good Brotherā€¦

1 Like

The monster cropping is worth it. If I could flatten one out it would make the perfect SCROG with all those branches growing in all directions. Youā€™ll like em maybe you could do that V SCROG

1 Like

Man my mind is going in so many directions I wish I had more room ā€¦ I think I got the nutes down now itā€™s time to apply all techniques in this Jan grow off I need to get some funky seeds I was a dank indica I got alot of bag seed lmao (when I typed ā€œbagā€ it said ā€œvaginalā€ lmfao ) but still them Genes are where itā€™s at I need some quality on the start to get the quality at the end I mean I got these clones of ilgm white widow from this grow but Iā€™m want something more exotic yet genetically guaranteed I got other monster cookies seeds beside the one I got going which Iā€™m super excited about but still you never no till the end butā€¦ I canā€™t really say that 100% because I havenā€™t grown any bag seed 100% nutes and training wise these plants got a little bit of everything st all the wrong times so maybe I can dial them in a little better this time around and hope fully the plant will do much better then the mother does any one know if you put 0 effort into a mother and 100 % into its clones will it produce better then the mother it came from Iā€™m assuming so can any one clarify thisā€¦ Iā€™m going to try it regardless so we shall see if I can make it betterā€¦

1 Like

@raustin @dbrn32 @MattyBear @garrigan62 do you all know of another good quality ph pen a step under say an apera in price range 50 for ph only is a lil high I would like to get ph and ec tds for 50 ā€¦ but Iā€™ve bout stuff the sucked and didnā€™t work at all before so Iā€™d like to k ow if you know other good brands maybe a brand that makes good ph only and affordable and a brand that makes a good ec or tds and is affordable for a total of 25$ say each meter I dont need a 5 in 1

2 Likes

@fano_man

Check these links out.

Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B072JVRPFY/ezvid02-20?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Thanks man how about a cheap ppm

1 Like

I got nothin, sorry. For what itā€™s worth I bought the cheapest ppm meter I could find and spent a little extra on the cheaper apera. Knowing what I know now, would do the same thing again. Mainly because Iā€™m pretty content with a ballpark ppm reading, thatā€™s if I even bother to use it. Others may feel differently.

2 Likes

I agree with @dbrn32. I spent around $45 for my Apera ph20 and got a cheap EC/ppm meter for like $10

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was leaning twordā€¦ you cant have ballpark with ph ā€¦which is what I have now n i think i.ight have some slight ph issues but I wouldnā€™t no till I get a real pen ppmisnt gonna change me feeding the recommended and if I can push Iā€™ll push till tips says slow down uh knowā€¦ plant will tell me if ppms are 2high

1 Like

I have a cheap ppm and it doesnā€™t have a calibration feature. I bought 1500 ref solution to make sure and itā€™s never register anything different than 1508. Iā€™d go cheap too.

I have a cheap pH meter and I spend a lot of time fussing around to make sure itā€™s calibrated everytime I water.

I think Iā€™ll spring for the ph20 and go for the one cheap ppl even if it swung 20 to 30points on ppm I would be ok with that this is so aggravating not having my car working right now I cant even go up to the bank and deposit freaking money to order my shā€¦stuffā€¦ need to start excepting credit cards if you know what I mean lolā€¦ man I jarred my 4th and final bud rot victim and man it was dry enough to smoke and boy that stuff packs a punch! The botrytis like immediately attacked the smell and taste when it was jumping plant to plantā€¦ like 3 out of these 4 were fairly stinky good stinky before the sugar leaves started wilting and then I notice the smell disappeared and was replaced with a really musty non appetizing smell definatley not what I wanted my weed with my name on it to be smelling like that would scare everyone awayā€¦ but each one Iā€™ve jarred now are getting more and more potent as the days passed between the 4 I harvested so Iā€™m getting happy for each day that passes with my girls still standing because there doing there push ups right now ā€¦
Also I have noticed my purple haze bag seeds are pushing much farther then it generally goes Iā€™m at 10 weeks and I dont have really any amber tricks and pistills are still white as can be I want that couch lock @MattyBear @peachfuzz @garrigan62 @raustin @Budbrother what do I do I started 2 days ago dropping off the bloom nutes and went just bud candy , cal mag, slf , rhino skin ā€¦ I wanted focus on taste and flavor one last little bit before full force flush which is next time will be all slf and flawless finish with next water in a few days

I would discontinue the calmag at around week 6 of flower. I usually stop Silica at that time too. Some plants just want to flower for what seems like forever. Iā€™d look into changing your light to 10 hours on and 14 off to try and get them to get the point that itā€™s time to finish up :v:

1 Like

Yea see I never did cal mag or anything for that matter other then floranova bloom and I was getting a bad cal mag deficiency tword end so I wanted to get them a last supper maybe futile maybe didnā€™t acquire the cal mag bud candy rhino and flawless till about 10 days ago so I wanted to run at least one last ditch effort to spice things up? Could I be making them prolong the flowering buy adding that stuff late? And should next water be strait flawless and nothing else? How about slf can I use that with the flawless

What is slf

Slf 100 is an enzymatic flush product it can be used to rapidly break down unavailable nutrients to an available level and flushes salt build ups from synthetics

1 Like

I think the time has come folks I finally got to really get in there and look and this is what I find :grin:

Iā€™m about 50% on a half the plants ā€¦Iā€™m going to do the deedā€¦ someone stop me if Iā€™m wrong but :hocho::hocho::hocho:

2 Likes