First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

Here’s the first victim my fave purple haze she turned into a beast so top heavy cant even stand up without her Cane

@Randy1966 saves the day

3 Likes

Your plants look delicious lol love the trics, to our just covered in sugar! Great job man.

So I had a productive day in weed terms… I ain’t going to do no wet weights cuz I always dipping in and tasting and smelling and giving so it’s not gonna be an accurate correlation. Any way of 2 plants I got a pretty decent haul so far

took all the trim from 6 plants from the early harvests and today’s with about a QP of trim and larf I simmered 5 sticks of butter and made a nice dark tasty batch of butter
Can you say super strong brownies cuz I shouldn’t be able to after I est these lol it taste so good already and I just realized I’m stoned and i haven’t smoked in hours … but i keep liking my fingers and plates and spoons lol and sucking on cheese cloth haha

6 Likes

Hey hey now. That’s just like having chewing gum in school. Ya’ gotta have enough for everyone…

Absolutley come on down to sunny south Florida where its.hot as hell all the time

1 Like

Wow! Nice haul! You know in all my years of growing I have never made edibles!? That’s gonna change very soon though!

2 Likes

So the reaper has come

total weights when dry in a week or so

6 Likes

And the pit has been cleared , in the process of cleaning and sterilizing and sealing

so I can get these babys under 575 watts … for get these cfls there cool to get a plant started and rooted but there slow to grow to me … 175mh and the 400 hps 4500k are where its at

1 Like

nice dude. im gonna be harvesting soon

Fudge as I’m cleaning my mainline took a spill and I lost the entire half of my precious :open_mouth::open_mouth:

That’s it… I’ve made up my mind after 1 or maybe 2 more harvest on going to dwc, aero, hydro something technical that I can get really weird doing it lol this gonna he something for the history books when I’m done… need the money and parts to but I’m gonna do some innovative shizz

2 Likes

RDWC is my choice. Of course that’s all I’ve done other than 5gal dwc

1 Like

Today was super busy took down whole room lights and all sprayed bleach all over everything spackle upside holes painted the corners of everything real good car still out of commission so I could be go to home depot anyway I finally fashion all the lights together with a chain and ran it through a dowel through paracord and friction clips and now I can raise and lower all three fixtures in the matter of 10 seconds beautiful no more sweating my ass off I acquired every fixture one at a time so there was no planning for this anyway as soon as I turned on the 400 all the girls look straight up at it and went oh yeah so I closed it up and I can’t wait to see how they look tomorrow I’ll take a picture in the morning I have the plant hanging around the corner from where I was painting so I stopped suddenly for fear the lead would suck up the paint fumes God that would suck Lord knows I would smoke it still anyway everything was gravy very very happy can’t wait to get them dried up and put them on scale to see how I did

1 Like

Man Bro, sorry to hear that. Was sitting in a chair one night in front of clones. Relaxing and enjoying the view. Valium kicked in and I dosed off only to be awakened by tumbling face 1st into the clone. They went everywhere.

1 Like

So I finally got the Clones into their forever home I’m probably going to let them veg a little longer than expected under the 400 so I can get some clones cut I also have a monster cookies in there that’s really starting to take off I really hope it’s a female can you say mother plant wow I love that monster cookies I buy so much of it I would love to be able to have some f****** dank fire monster cookies in my grow up I’m liking the white widows and purple haze’s and now I’m starting to get a hang of what they like what they don’t like I kind of abandoned the Girl Scout cookies because one of his next to impossible to clone and two I have a bunch of other Girl Scout cookie seeds from bagseed I’ll try them in another time all together I see why they say multiple strains are difficult which it’s not so much they’re difficult it’s just that they all have different tolerances and different traits and it’s best to keep the similar with the similar anyway here’s a few picturesmonster cookies

Uploading: 20181125_155548.jpg… tall one with the stick was another mainline and it took a spill and broke entire half right off I’m lucky other half survived… was pissed

2 Likes

Betty Crocker’s on Deck check this s*** out

3 Likes

Oh I did that stone report comming soon this is trim butter no top shelf In it but definitely some b and c class

7 Likes

@fano_man - “Brownie OD” can’t… move? Lol. Hey your ur in So flo too right??

2 Likes

nice toes, brah

1 Like

Like that? Lol weirdo @LoCoRock yes sir I’m down here where we dont know what cold is i take it your in solo I’m I. Ft Lauderdale

2 Likes