First indoor grow ( gsc x ?, purple haze x ?, couple randoms)

) ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)
2 Random bag, 2 GSC bag 1 White widow (ilgm)5 Purple Haze bag

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Indoor 3gal pots

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
2’x6x7’heght
Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
Fox farm ocean forest veg, fox farm strawberry fields flower

pH?

• Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?
    Soil pH 6.4
 -  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

tapwater

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?
GH Floranova bloom 4 8 7,… 5ml /gal
10ml/5gal sfl-100
Every watering:
Add: Hormex b1& hormone concentrate( iba and napthalic acid )
flower…
Fox farm Grow big 6 4 4 1/ 10ml /3gal

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
73-85f
Humidity %? Day vs. night
60-50

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
**400watt HPs,175 mh,150hps fixtures because room is long and shiny
100-150 cfl veg **

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?
8,000 BTU Haier poratble ac

CO2?
No
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Ac, Dehumidifier ,Humidifier if I need too
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
**18weeks veg, (10/10/18, 18 days in flower)

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

Hey everyone second post second topic sorry for rambling story but here are my super cropped purple haze x ?, and gsc x ?. Crazy knowing some of the plants half genetics you can see parental traits greatly differ plant to plant… possible pollinated by different strains not sure but came from 1 bag of gsc and 1 bad of purple .first 2 are gsc cross

next group is the spec cropped purps
This is my white widow purchased and give to me by a friend who has whole room of these beuties under a 1000 hps I’m using a 400 hps and 175 mh full right now I want another 400 or ad my buddy’s 150 hps but won’t get penetration which I’m not to worried about since I’m super cropping and canopy is evening out nicely and this is my false wall grow room that I built with 1 pallet and 2 prices of dry wall ( because 1 broke in transit fml) but yea after trial and error there taking to my liking here is the whole grow the wood is the frame for the drywall with the wall up if it wasn’t for the actual exhaust I have under the door if I could manage to get it up and out the ceiling with a 1 way vent I’ll be golden and you would never know they were there unless I told you. Happy growing yall

11 Likes

Keep up the great work looking good

Thanks man I was so excited when I started I had like 30 seeds started not thinking about the space factor. Good thing I have a few friends doing same shit so I was able to give a few of the survivors of the massacre I put them through in the begining . The story about them is in my first thread. Here is one of the purples at my buddy’s about a week lek and half in flower outside

6 Likes

this topped gsc bag seed is surpassing everything t has been topped I’m gonna have to put it out side or something tie down these competing tops because there even with the damn light and idont want to higher for one plantwhat should I do with her , big pistils already 1537792476185328913505|375x500 ,

2 Likes

@Strokeman can’t spam I guess

Updated pics:

this is a gsc bag seed I don’t know what parentbisbcommingnout dominant but the fan leaves are super dark like almost a brown hue to it but it’s hella healthy it’s growing about 175%the speed of everything else it’s that tall and I snapped off a good 6 inches of that accidently but hey instead of 2 tops it gave me 5 and each top branch is balancing so the yield will not be affected. God I hope. This is gong to be my first ever successfully grow I’ve had bs out side these are my children hopefully I raised a Ronda Rousey group :muscle:
my preflowering stretch has commenced increased light about 7 inches on 400 5 on the 175 and angled the 150 up for stretch and it’s working day 5 flower

7 Likes

Very nice @fano_man! Lighting makes such a huge difference in overall plant health and you’re killing it👌!

Can’t forget about the clones

this was an experiment seeing how little I can use to sucessfully clone and I took a bottom branch of a purple haze, managed to get 2 cuts a top and a bottom. The top rooted successful and the 2"stick with one side small fan leaf also worked all the iba solutions worked…m hormex… Bontone II… Clones even nothing worked

6 Likes

These are me and my buddy’s at his place he’s got more light but more neglects hopefully I get really get even better quality then that

That’s white widow ilgm and purple haze bag seed not bad I see

6 Likes

Update pics

gsc bag seed
ww budding after 6 days lots of sites all the super cropping is working for its first purpose I home the knuckles promote monkey fists up top lots and lots over 70 tops on 10 plants should be some thick ones if I concentrate on those main tops and snatch clones from bottom like I already did gonna try monster cropping did my watering feeding tonight 5gal water
6 capfulls of GH floranova bloom about 5mls each ( heavy feeding )
About 6 mls sfl 100. And 3 ml hormex b1 iba and hormones concentrate (first time hormex says beneficial through any grow originally bought as cloning gel to try and it works just like others, strange tho it’s recommended for cut flowers so I put some in my girls roses and it made em wilt in like a quarter of the time as usual so I’m a lil skeptical but hey might be just cuz roses are finicky . Hope so remember this is a learning experience alot if firsts this grow here is one of the purples I didn’t have room for was a stragglers runt but hey I’ll smoke it it’s at my buddy’s he’s not doing anything I tell him to do no food no nothing but rain and it looks like that can’t wait to see what my tlc can translate to :slight_smile: clones look happy bout to attempt some more for a sog dosent this monster cookies bag look like a bird flying!? Freaking cool lookin !!and got my girl this… gorilla glue bag seed gotta get her involved so he embraces all the time. I spend without her lol that’s in my other grow journal these babysbare gonna be fantastic compared to this first grow … I have learned so much reading reading reading and got mostly this far before I found this gold mine of a forum board thanks for all the help and support hope y’all tag along always open to suggestion and discussion have a good night

5 Likes

@Redeyedranger

1 Like

right around 6.0 perfect that’s after watering last night 5.9 ,6.0 about I’m ff strawberry fields anyone know if that’s hot or not compared to ocean forest

1 Like

@Wildwest here ya go bud welcome

Thank you and thank you, what a great grow so far :ok_hand: i look forward to taking this cyber journey with ya, all the way to harvest!
Set to watching!

1 Like

Great looking grow bro :muscle: keep doin what your doin :+1: it’s nice to have multiple plants for experiments and such also don’t care so much as you would for an individual.
Set to watch

Oh yea I started with 26 bag seed 1 ilgm white widow from friend. Bag seed tendsbro have some rejects and I’m down to the final 10 was at 12 but found 2 hermies so good lil more room I’m expecting explosion over next 2 weeks

Yeah it was very difficult in the beginning and it was very cool to have a bunch of guinea pigs and rejected plans that I could really try some stressful stuff on and not have It ultimately affect my end result I mean I tried just about everything at a very crude level this time I’m equipped and ready for action so the next grow my gorilla glue and monster cookies is going to be one to watch not to brag but I’m really going to put forth a lot better effort well more effective effort I should say and do things with a purpose and not do them just because someone says to do them like fimming. had no idea what it was… didn’t know how topping was going to result didn’t know what super cropping did didn’t know what lollipopping was about didn’t know importance of pH didn’t know importance of really anything which is completely wrong around the whole board every aspect of growing is very important I see you can’t squeeze and lack anywhere you must play all fields to get all fields in your qualities of your Harvest even though I never had any success for hArvest yet it’s like anything in life you get what you put in

1 Like

Got some good pics off another phone

3 Likes

Got around to few adjustments today . Raised last light , flipped and dipped monster cropping clones ,utied a few of my flower babys here gonna go for the damn moon by tommarro I won’t ruin it with daily pics yu don’t see progress very much here was my clone process today used hormex

trying the hormex instead of clonex and bontone which I did successfully made my dome a lil bigger moving into a baking pan with a top got a humidity meter finally 2 in one in orchard supply going to of business lots of ridicules priced but most the good was gone got pH tester hygrometer wire strippers jus stuff I saw I could use I grabbed

5 Likes

@Budbrother tis mine