First Grow WW Photo & JH Auto... wish me LUCK!

This is my first grow boss! Only trimming I have done is with test nugs. I am sure ill regret my statement deep into trim jail, especially since I am doing dry trim.

2 Likes

I prefer to dry trim and I don’t trim em up tight like the ol days when I sold my stuff, it doesn’t have to be pretty if you’re not selling it

1 Like

I always pump myself up and look forward to the trim. Then after about 4hrs i start losing the momentum, lol. I can trim 2oz an hour on average. I always try to set a goal to beat that. But thats pretty much what i can do, lol. Plus it always gives me a headache after smelling that dank for a while

2 Likes

True! My grow is in my basement, right next to my AC unit. My entire house stinks, even with carbon filters. Wife is not happy, but she is happy with the amount of money we will be saving, with not going to the dispensary.

1 Like

Update!

So trimming was not that bad, but I rushed it, and didn’t do a great job. I need to take my time lol.

I also rushed the drying. I can’t get the RH below 67% when jars are closed, and starting to get that little hay smell. I’ve been smoking this stuff already though! It combusts. But letting them dry out some more.

Other two JH autos are drying.

I do have a question about my White Widows This one plant has really crispy leaves and curled up. I did add another SF1000 light, but temps didn’t go up, or I don’t know. Just old and dying off?

Thanks guys!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Those nugs look great :+1: congratulations on the chop… the leaves on the other ones look to me like light burn. But It could also have started as a deficiency and the leaves were damaged then as they died they dried out

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate that! Kinda in shock I have all this weed that I grew lol.

I agree, something is going on. I havent given them any nutes in 2 weeks, and I was thinking ill go another 2 weeks. So I messed up the nutes. But oh well. Probably messed up the overall yield.

Should I cut them off ?

1 Like

I would, just cut off all the big fan leaves and anything dead, it will help give the lower buds some more air n light so they will ripen up a little more. They are close to ready so it will be good for the leaves to go

It’s a good feeling when you chop em

1 Like

Ok I am going to do that. I just didnt want to stress the buds in their last weeks of flower.

Itll be 9 weeks since flip this Friday. I may chop, but I also may go another week. We shall see. This is a 60/40 indica dom hybrid, so I really dont mind more amber.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Congratulations on the harvest!!! Buds look tasty!!

2 Likes

They smell so good CJ! Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice harvest. Yes, I would remove the damaged leaves. They are likely only diverting resources at this point.

3 Likes

Thanks boss! Much appreciated!

3 Likes