First Grow WW Photo & JH Auto... wish me LUCK!

@Newt Has ya covered brother!! They look great!! Nice job my friend!!

1 Like

Thank you CJ!

1 Like

They’re lookin good CC pretty work Sir

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Alright onto the White Widows. It’s been 7 weeks since flip. If I had to guess, I would say two more weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also do you guys think 12 32oz wide mouth ball mason jars will be enough for all these plants? I have no idea what final yield will be.

3 Likes

No idea. But here’s hoping you need more!!!

3 Likes

Can’t argue with that!

2 Likes

Most my plants have between 4 and 8 ounces and I believe you get around 2 ounces per qt jar (I don’t weigh as i jar) you don’t want to fill them more than 2/3 with fresh bud but once it’s cured you can consolidate them a little bit better and fill the jars to save jars n space

Edit= @Newt answer is probably better than mine, I just threw out some averages

2 Likes

Hey All,

Just wanted to give an update!

Chopped one of the JH Autos, and has been drying for 4 days now. Other two needed another week, and will be chopping this Sunday. It’s smelling good.

White Widows will be are getting close. It’s been 8 weeks since flip. I think I may need to go 1-2 more weeks, even though I started flushing two weeks ago:( oh well.

I also want to welcome to the family! OG 18, and Planet Of The Grapes! They just popped up today. So happy birthday:)

Ok enough taking. Into the pics:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Very nice brother!! :beers:

1 Like

Thank you! Small question. Have you ever seen white widows fade purple like that?

1 Like

Yes, and ive seen pictures of White widow with purple hues in her buds

1 Like

Congratulations on the chop :partying_face::beers: the other nugs are beautiful :heart_eyes: and I always love to see babies :baby: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::seedling::seedling: good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

Thank you! Chop was very satisfying. Is it weird to say I am actually looking forward to trimming?! lol

1 Like

Not weird but it does tell me you haven’t done a lot of time in trim jail :laughing: :rofl: it used to be alot more enjoyable to me it was very relaxing, but as the arthritis has built up in my fingers, wrists, and spine it really took the relaxing out of it

1 Like