First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Man diver I think your filling in with grey faster then I am… lol I make it look good though!!

2 Likes

I feel bad for those leaves. Theres no telling where that mouth has been lol :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The grow is looking great! Those going to be huge plants. I can only imagine what they’ll look like after the stretch.

2 Likes

what you need!

https://www.amazon.com/EJWOX-Gallon-Stainless-Cheese-Tincture/dp/B078WMCMCD/ref=sr_1_24_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=oil+press+machine&qid=1584214208&sr=8-24-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFNTFRHTEJQQk1EUU4mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA3NDAyMDAxSjJRRkxFMkJKTzk1JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4OTMyMDYxUzJQVTFHT1QxWEFHJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfbXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

2 Likes

Just wouldn’t feel right not sharing…

Apparently what half of the country has resorted too…as the sky is falling…diver down…diver down…code 69

Be safe out there by having a safety meeting first.
Besides I’ve heard from very reliable sources that CBG CBD and THC and CBV and then …no and then…an orange drink kill the virus

7 Likes

We eat a couple oranges every morning, do it all orange season long!!!

4 Likes

Finished a tea brew and fed tent 1, 2, clones, spinach, recycling soil bin and cooking SS and chives and aloe and I think I got some in my eye and on the floor and tent wall and floor.
Going to flip tent 1 tonight
Pics from today

I haven’t even flipped and I have another flower about to form

And another

Got a couple things going on with some of them. Magnesium deficiency, Potassium deficiency maybe lol

6 Likes

It ain’t like you have some to fall back on or anything lol…beautiful garden :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

My order of CBG flower arrived today. They sent me an extra 2 grams as the offering stated was about 18% CBGa but was only 15.4%.
Interesting smell and taste.
Tried a couple small buds not bad.
Definitely had an effect just not the THC high but calming.
THCa .14%
CBGa 15.4% CBG .38%

Decarbed 2 grams in the Ardent and ate a small bud

Going to try and find a good source for high CBG content strains.

Adjusted tent 1 light schedule for flower.
Had to move another 5 gal pot into tent 2 first. Hope the other 3 in 5 gal are able to stay in there with flower/stretch etc.

6 Likes

I just wanted to reach out to anyone that may be in need or will be soon during this crazy situation about a flu.
If anyone is in need of medicine even if they currently don’t have funds etc I have way more than I need and am willing to share some for those needing to truly medicate. If your just about getting high that’s ok too but I don’t feel that need would be at the top of the list.
I am willing to drive and meet somewhere in between within reason.
I live in the Akron Ohio area and would meet someone in need to help out.

Stay safe

8 Likes

You my friend have a heart of gold.
Good vibes, stay safe everyone :v:

1 Like

You are a saint!

Meet me at the 405 and Goldenwest Blvd on Sunday at 9 am.

I need 4 pounds of medicine and some grounding cable.

I’ll put out a landing X so you have a target to parachute to.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Make that 9:30 due to a weather hold expected for the jump…

3 Likes

One upper, I mean one flipper.

1 Like

I’m really liking this CBG flower…the “high” is kinda like the old Mexican brick weed in the 70’s not much of a high at all but hard to describe but I like the feel.
Need to get some high CBG seeds soon

3 Likes

Your really selling me on the CBG flower…

2 Likes

The taste, smell and texture is all good…was just trying to describe the THC effect … I want more!

2 Likes

Bro you kill me sometime :joy::joy:… stop making me laugh with this Corana virus it hurts to cough!! :mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

1 Like

I try!!!

1 Like

So I was hungry for a fruit and a bunch of other stuff smoothie.

the mason jar is a mix of cocao chips, morninga powder, maca powder, nori, açaí berry powder, spirulina powder and wheatgrass powder. Soon hemp seed hearts, goji berries, coconut chips, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries coconut milk etc and while drinking this delicious and nutritious drink I though about how my critters were going to enjoy the feast and thought hey maybe my plants would also enjoy a smoothie…sooo

I fed some of the clones just to see…what the heck good for the goose good for the gander.

Flower tent 1 good night ladies
Sleep well

6 Likes