First grow using Worm Poo as medium

Surely he’s worried about stressing her… Gotta do what ya guttta do…for the record I’ve flowered a 3 plant’ in a 3gal. Fabric pot because I had the same thinking once. But NOWADAYS…LOL I just repotted a 5 gal into a 7.5 because she was too big the day before flipping…I don’t think she missed a beat

1 Like

I’ve done it without issue. After awhile you will be able to transplant without stressing the plants.

2 Likes

It’s only in a 2 gallon! I know, I know. It’s my first time as a professional grower lol
It’s just real blah every time I water it and I don’t give it that much be the pot will be dry the next day

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s dark right now but I’ll show you guys tomorrow. Looking on YouTube it says purple stems means mag defi?

1 Like

Some strains just have purple stripped stems.
I think I’ve read something like that too but I look at the leaves for signs of Magnesium deficiency.

Yea I would go ahead and mover her into a 5 gallon pot with all that fresh soil I bet she’ll do great!
Stretch her roots out with 2 1/2 times the room

2 Likes

That’s how I was used to it looking. Now it’s just slouchy all the time

:grin:

2 Likes

I missed the point? Sorry
Is it a clone

1 Like

Just don’t work the roots and put the pot she’s in now inside the new pot and fill around with dirt so shes ready to slip right in and only milliseconds of down time. Little dirt on the bottom, set in old pot with plant, spread new dirt around it, take out pot flip her and Bam, gently fill in new dirt and water her in… She won’t feel a thing!!!

1 Like

Yes, sorry been enjoying my evening a little too much.
This is a clone of Gold Leaf ILGM, inherited the purple colouration from Mum. Genetics.

Oh I see. Thank you

1 Like

More clones
Blue Dream
Same process used as before

Clones from about a week ago
Gold leaf

Done with the dome on these

Tent 1 going to flip them in about a week cause the GL will be a challenge gonna be tight. Moved one of the 5 gal to tent 2 and will probably need to move at least one more over soon.
Yesterday before lights out

Red sky at night
Red sky at night
Whooo hoo hoo
Whooo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hooo

Tonight after some defoliation.
Used old leaves for worms, soil recycle bin and tucking them in soil and as mulch. Had a sheet ton of them but they’ve disappeared to feed another day.

Getting my veggie on

9 Likes

Tent 2 of misfit girls
Slow going but gonna send in some clones soon and cull the heard.

Closet …with some spinach dropped

Need to get my outside garden seeds going real soon and need to amend it with dry nutrients and yard litter (dead stalks etc and top off with more composted cow manure left over from last year.

Enjoy

5 Likes

Yeah brother! Looking good.

Got toilet paper?

2 Likes

Thanks man

I used to be pretty stocked when I was shitting 12-15x a day and used a lot but ever since Mother Nature and her good critter patrol fixed me I haven’t kept a big supply… at a couple a day saving all the trees from wiping my Azamax.
Crazy humans
panic at the disco too
Hell I have plenty of leaves I could use lol

4 Likes

Panic in the streets of London. Classic, leaves would def work, just not the narrow leaf Sativas. Probably stick with the Duckweb leaves.

Fact, I’ve ate spicy food my whole life. In the last 15 years 1 of which was living in India and 5 in China, my spicy pepper level and consumption has quadrupled. I’ve never had stomach issues and you could set a watch by my bowel movements. Huh huh, huh huh, I said movement.

5 Likes

Hey Skydiver,
Look what I scored for free today, woohoo, time to make my living soil dream a reality :v:

9 Likes

@AAA yea they say that with what I had to avoid Spicy foods and I’ve always like the heat. I started picking things up again and that I believe has also helped!

@Enlightened420 looks like a compost tumbler awesome!

2 Likes

That’s what it is, been looking for one like this for a while, but they are about $150 new, very good score.
Plants are looking nice and healthy :v:

1 Like