First grow using Worm Poo as medium

I been using a box fan on 2 and been working well

If anyone wants to learn more about lighting this guy does a great job explaining things in a easy to understand way.
Blue, red, far red, infrared green etc.

1 Like

Awsome thank you

Long but great info…part of the videos from the farmer Tyler

1 Like

@AAA how big are the holes in quantum 288 bords and how long to go thru the heat sink and boards thank you

M3 x 0.5mm with a 7/64 pilot hole is what I used with my 1/8” aluminum. I do not know what size the holes are in the predrilled heat sinks, but think they are M3

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

I don’t remember what size hardware I used, sorry.

I can confirm that I used 16 gauge/600 volt wire and it worked with the connectors on the boards and the Molex connectors I bought.

1 Like

This guy has a good DIY build using his company’s LED strips… Nice build

He also has SEVERAL good videos on Jack’s Nutrients (aka: 3/2/1) He uses them seed to bud.

and the one @dbrn32 or someone posted in Otto’s thread:

And a lot of other cool stuff…

2 Likes

Right on I’ll check them out all my light all orders should be great light

Thanks for the info always looking at options!

2 Likes

Went to that guys page to learn about Jack’s, then discovered he knew about horticultural lighting… then found that he has a lighting company…

2 Likes

Yessir, Pacific Light Concepts

1 Like

2 Likes

Cant read it all on my phone, but I’m loving it!

Here are some new pics from last night.
xena which I apparently damaged by overwatering?
Winnie so far is the runt of the litter but I think she is working on roots. Maybe she will take off soon with size? The pic with the 3 white pots are the Autos.
Also there are 2 new seedlings that just broke ground super silver haze and blue dream. Still waiting on grand daddy purple to break through.

Here are pics from the big top of the gen 2 ladies

Will be flipping them in about a week. They still aren’t calling for water but I think I will need to lightly water to keep the top 4” of soil moist to keep a healthy critter population up there.

Thanks for tuning in and HAGD

4 Likes

Looking good. I was a little bummed when I bought those smaller root trapper pots on Amazon, they are soooo tall!

1 Like

Thanks @AAA
Yea when I opened them up I was like wow 3 gallons and that tall. Oh well I think they will be fine for Autos

1 Like

Looks more like a nutrient deficiency that has since been corrected… calcium perhaps.

The big fan leaves showed the discoloration overnight after I drenched the saucers with water and a 10:1 ratio of compost tea so maybe other than wet feet but was fine before watering. I wouldn’t think a deficiency as she was fine until watered but still figuring all this out as I go and grow.