First grow purple haze

Just remove those things, they don’t break down, you’re right. Yes, give them a little water too.

And the water?

Yes, not too much though.

Cool beans. Thanks

Try to water in a circle away from the plant toward the rim of the pot, that forces the roots to seek out water and grow nice and big. It also keeps the stems dry.

1 Like

All set up on 2 of them

I’ll do the other 3 tonight

4 Likes

Excellent! They look good, though they might wilt a little from the transplant. How did the roots look, was there a nice rootball?

1 Like

They looked good. The tips had just reached the bottom plus 1/8 of an inch. Perfect timing thanks.
I wet them before I pulled them out All the soil stuck so I couldn’t see much more than that

2 Likes

I’ll try to take a pic on the next one

2 Likes

Looking BEAUTIFUL friend! @raustin has you hooked up.

3 Likes

Yeah she’s great

3 Likes

Okay so 2 down 3 to go…

Success! They’re in their final home.
A bit droopy but nobody got bent, broken, or injured :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @raustin. You think it’s time to come off 24/0?

Oh, yeah, you can go 18/6 now.

The second photo of the transplants was the droopy one
“Tuff” she didn’t have many roots. Hopefully, now that she has a new place to live and SLEEP, she’ll come back strong as ever

3 Likes

Looking good man. :+1:

They all look really good. Great job.

1 Like

Sunday 6/10 10 days old. 7 is 3 days old.
They took well on transplant. Maybe a little droopy but not much. Tuff looks about the same :(:slightly_frowning_face: I think the sleep did them some good. Having the light off last night, the temp went down and humidity way up so I guess I’ll turn down the humidifier at night

5 Likes

I just made it to a 1000 on your thread @raustin golly its long. Been readn on and off for days.

1 Like

I know, it’s ridiculous how long it is, but you can skip over all the BSing.