First grow purple haze

I got 5 seeds from ILGM and germinated all of them in a water glass when I got them on 5/25. It put them in jiffy seed starting mix and jiffy pots(had trouble controlling the moisture)on 5/25. 3 were born on 5/29 and two more on 5/31. After about a week from sprout this is what they look like.15282536671661271061603|281x500

Sorry about the lighting there’s very little regular light in that room.
I don’t know if I have questions yet. I just took the advice of others on this site and started a journal.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yeaaaaah! Let’s get this grow rolling! I’ll be watching :sunglasses:

The back 2 girls have had rough lives so far. The 1 on the left came out with twisted leave and little light brown spots. Look like nute burn to me but of course there were no nutes.
I knocked both of them over about 2 days ago upside down and out of the pots. Boy did my eyes get big really quick! I gently really potted them and they seem to be bouncing back just fine

1 Like

Good morning to all. It’s 6/6. All the girls grew a little last night

This is the 1 with twisted leaves
She looks to b doing just fine.
Also I germinated some bag seed in water 2 days ago and she popped this morning and I set her up in another jiffy pot. Does anyone know if you can improve the quality a little by a proper grow?

1 Like

2 Likes

SUPPORT TICKET

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
ILGM Purple Haze

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil in pots

System type?
NA

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
NA

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
NA

Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor

Light system, size?
Bestva 2000w led pulls 390w

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes 10" induction fan 4" induction fan 20"×8" hole in top of “tent” and a 4" exhaust fan(100 cfm on 4")

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
AC(window unit in room outside of “tent” humidifier inside “tent”

Co2; Yes, No
No

Hey @raustin I’m a noob and I’ve read and read and I keep seeing your tag and you seem really nice.
Wanna join my grow?

3 Likes

I’d love to. It looks like you’re off to a pretty good start. I always answer my tags, so just tag me whenever you need me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Preciate ya

3 Likes

Looks great off to a good start

Thank you @Hogmaster welome!

1 Like

I’ll be watching. Happy growing!

Thanks @Noctis420 I’ll probably need as much help as I can get

1 Like

Thursday 6/7 roughly 8 days old

I just watered remember like I would a normal plant in a 4" container I keep trying the spray bottle and it just doesn’t cut it. I sprayed them down pretty good last night and game down to check on them 10 hrs later and and they were bone dry and light as air. I sprayed em down again and stared at em (kinda high) then I got curios and turned one upside down. It had a pretty good root ball of tiny hairlike feeder roots but when I took the “pot” off all the soil just crumbled to ground from gravity. That’s too dry! So I’m watering normally.
The one in the front has looked droopy for days. Kinda normal? Idk neither extreme worked, still droopy.
She looks kinda sad.
I heard they don’t like hugs
@FNG101v2 @Noctis420 @raustin @Hogmaster

5 Likes

I forgot to mention I didn’t use a dome. Thought it needed more air flow and didn’t need the hotter temps. Just keeping under 80 can b a challenge we’ve already been at 110 heat index this year

2 Likes

After some thought I think that squirrelly looking one came up like that bc the tap root may have been exposed to light for some time before she sprouted. Not all that important now just writing it down so I won’t do it again. I tend to forget stuff…

5 Likes

So, earlier I asked a question about “improving bag seed”. I mean I know you can’t change genetics but if the first grower didn’t do so hot and I got 1 of those seeds. Then I grow it and really stress it during flowering like splitting the stem 2 weeks before harvest or dehumidify the room to as low as I can around the same time period. Is it possible for the daughter plant to more potent than her mom?
That seemed like a reeaally long question. Sorry

1 Like

Ok, first, you really shouldn’t be watering like a normal plant. Seedlings need very little water. The best thing to do is water away from the stem toward the edge of the pot, this forces the roots to seek out the water and grow. If the stem remains wet it can cause it to dampen off and die.

Second, as to your question for more potent buds, yes, if you do everything right and give it optimal conditions, you will have a better harvest than the original plant. Let’s cross that bridge when we get there. For now, they look good, but no more water for a few days. :wink: You’re doing good.

3 Likes

Got it. Just hate seeing dry roots
Thanks for pointers

4 Likes