First grow purple haze

Not even the little one? There’s no dome

1 Like

The little guy should have a done off some kind.

1 Like

On it right now

Okay. I took a clear solo cup and cut about 1/4 of it off and turned it upside-down no holes I didn’t take my phone so I’ll show you tomorrow

2 Likes

Excellent.

U da man!!

2 Likes

Saturday 6/9 I’m gonna say they’re 9 days old (average) and the baby is 2. I’ll call her 7 cuz she’s a week behind.
Still haven’t watered. It’s been about 36 hrs

I’m a little concerned about 7. The inside of the dome has no moisture. I sprayed it yesterday against instructions @raustin. But nothing since.
The twisted one has a good start on a fresh set of leaves. I’m gonna call her Olive (feminized for Oliver twist)
The droopy one looks like it’s been in the desert without water
!
1528558033636-963467836|690x387
I’m gonna call her Tuff

2 Likes

2 Likes

The soil doesn’t look dry, but it’s ok to give them all a misting today. Don’t go crazy! Also, I think they’re getting ready for a transplant into bigger pots, except for the small one. Are you ready with pots and soil?

1 Like

Pots yes soil no. I can run to the nursery or Walmart for that. My EC meter will b here today.
On a side note I surely do appreciate you watching and providing tips. Thank you @raustin

4 Likes

I’m happy to do it, @Redeyedranger. Go get some good soil, remember no Miracle Grow! Try to get something with no slow release nutrients or water retention.

2 Likes

Gotcha.
The mail just arrived. I so love getting pkgs

I’ll try to calibrate the meter later. I got those 20ft corded light sockets and am going to get some blue LEDs to hang btwn the plants.
I’m pretty exited. I get to do more than just watchem grow

5 Likes

I love getting packages from Amazon cause i always forget what i bought. Lol It’s a surprise.

3 Likes

Yeah I was wondering too. I’ve got several things coming at different times. Christmas every day!

2 Likes

Well I’m back.

They only had 3 of the 2nd one so I got 2 of the other. Pots from amazon.
Am I ready soon or am I ready now? @raustin

2 Likes

Right side-up

Ok, you’re all set. So you’re going to plant them into 3 gallon fabric pots? That should be fine, the fabric pots are excellent, and perfect for someone who likes to water a lot.

I can’t read the ingredients on the bag, but the second soil looks great, so start with that. If you’re up to it and have nothing else to do you can transplant them today, but it’s not an emergency. They’ll wait a few days if needed.

2 Likes

They’re 5 gallon and I was going to mix the soils together.
Fix’n to do it

2 Likes

Ok, that’ll be fine, and 5 gallon’s is even better.

So I got 5 bags for 5 pots. Probably gonna need 5 or 6 more. I’ll go later been running around town all day.
I’m gonna go ahead and transplant 2 for now. I heard the jiffy pots sometimes don’t break down. Should I poke a bunch of holes in it or just remove it. I transplanted plenty of plants from pot to pot by the upside down slide it off method.
Also, should I water them so that the current soil will sick better to the roots and not fall away like sand?
No scowls on the water, just checkn :wink: