First Grow Journal! Bruce Banner, Gold Leaf, and Auto Sour Diesel

Hey dudes! Start of week #7. Continuing with Big Bloom and Cha-Ching. Mostly clear trichs but a couple are starting to get cloudy:)

My biggest concern is my one Bruce Banner plant. I just noticed that she has started to hermie or maybe swollen Caylasts? Should I pull this plant out of my tent and harvest it or what should I do? Also does it look like a hermie? (See pics Below)

So I just watered and fed today and will let them be for 7 days. I’m thinking about starting my first flush next Sunday. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Sheets

Pics of possible Hermie???

2 Likes

Great pics, I like when you can see plants outside of tent. Not sure about hermie. I’ve never had one, only seen pics of a few nanners. Everything is looking great

1 Like

Just harvested 4 GC if you want to check it out.

@Bulldognuts yes please:)

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Dbpooper @MidwestGuy what are your thoughts on the Bruce banner?

2 Likes

I haven’t had any yet but have heard nothing but great things. @Carol4486 just got done harvesting I believe a couple! How are they Carol?

@Dbpooper I was more referring to my Bruce banner. I’m seeing what looks like nanners. Wondering if I should pull it from the tent or not?

1 Like

Sorry man, didn’t understand obviously lol… I didnt see any nanners just swollen calyx!!

1 Like

@Dbpooper haha no worries. That’s great to hear. Just went trough your journal! You look to be about a week or two ahead of me. Are you going to flush or keep nutes till the end?

1 Like

I’m flushing now with just the Hurculean Harvest and then mammoth p as well on one day it’s been usually every 2 to 3 days at 1 gal.

1 Like

No experience with Bruce Banner. But it’s a sativa, it’s on my list.

Hey, friend I had a plant that looked a little weird. I wasn’t sure exactly what I was seeing. It looked similar to what your plant looks like. First thought was is this a hermie.It was the one that had the foxtailing the worst. I was fairly sure it wasn’t. Getting to point when you don’t have a lot of experience it’s hard to know for sure. I follow @Budzbunny grow and she currently has a hermie. I’ll link her post so you can take a look. You will be able to see the nanner in pic.

1 Like

One of mine went hermie the other smokes great but mine is a Bruce Banger from seedsman

3 Likes

you see that yellow smallish banana poking out from the bud that’s one form the other would be pollen sacks all I see is swallon calyx’s on yours looks funky but I think your safe unless someone sees something I’m not seeing myself

3 Likes

Hey dudes!

Starting my first flush tonight! Tell me what you think? Mostly cloudy with a few clear ones. Going to flush for two weeks with plain ph water. Might continue to add a little bit of my organic Big Bloom? I figure in 1-2 weeks they will all be cloudy with a bit of amber. I really don’t like to be laid out.

Bulldognuts @Dbpooper @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy @QueenCityB @MattyBear @Big123

9 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan to me bro, I think you’re right on the money with your flush! Good job bud.

4 Likes

Looking awesome!

How many weeks in?

I’m excited, as I have 2 ladies 7 weeks in and will be drawing down nutes soon for the expected harvest in 2 - 3 weeks. Mine are showing just a bit more cloudy than yours.

She’s (your’s) are dropping lots of sugar!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

She is 7.5 weeks in flower. Might harvest next Friday:)

1 Like

Yeah man, really happy for you bro always a happy/sad moment all once lol

2 Likes