First Grow Journal! Bruce Banner, Gold Leaf, and Auto Sour Diesel

Awesome! Do you have any pics of your trichs. I’ve been following your grow as well man. Job well done!

1 Like

Looking great @IceSheets.

Thanks! @Bulldognuts

My landscape season is starting back up so I will be chillin for a while. I do have some auto amensia haze coming though:) Gonna trim them low and put them on my end tables of my patio.

Sheets

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been planning on taking a little break. Didn’t plan dropping any beans until August. Planned on slowly cleaning tent up and doing a little reconfiguring. Just found out tonight that my industry is shutting down for at least 2 weeks. I believe it might go a little longer than that. So who knows I might go nuts and have to start growing before August.

2 Likes

Yup… my man.

1 Like

I just dropped a couple seeds this week that I wasnt planning on. I know how you guys are feeling. Is that are nearing harvest or those who just have are very lucky right now.

1 Like

I just took these yesterday.

5 Likes

Well that’s a wrap boys! I had a blast on my second grow and am very thankful of all of you that helped me along the way.

@Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy @MrPeat @QueenCityB @AfgVet @Big123 @Dbpooper @elheffe702 @MattyBear @

My landscape season is starting back up and I’m set on weed for the summer.

My next adventure… just ordered a Mexican Lime Tree for my tent. Fresh limes coming for those summer cocktails.

Strain: Bergmans Gold Lead & Bruce Banner ILGM

Veg: 6 weeks
Harvest: 8 weeks
Trichs: Vert cloudy
Smell: Gods Vagina

Check them out! See y’all this winter:)

-Sheets

11 Likes

Nice harvest…:+1:

3 Likes

Best way to dry em on stems?

2 Likes

I love that drying rack right now. Maxed out. Nice job!

3 Likes

Congrats on the Harvest! Buds look good and tight! Job well done.

2 Likes

Hell yeah dude that’s awesome! Super happy for ya. Stay cool out there this season.
Your smile says it all truly a great/bitter feeling at harvest!

You going to start a journal for your limoñ tree? That would be pretty cool to document

3 Likes

@Dbpooper thanks again man for all the help. And yes!

2 Likes

Hey man no worries at all I am just glad to be able to offer something, all I ask is return it in the futures when others need it. The more we spread and learn the better we all will be.

Hell yeah dude, cant wait for the tag into that bad boy! If you forget a tag no worries either as I’ll find it eventually!

2 Likes

Congratulations :champagne: on a great harvest :+1::firecracker::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Nice harvest my friend. :+1:

1 Like

Have you been sampling any of that harvest yet.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts nope not yet. Gonna wait for the full cure to try it out. I have been busy making hash though from the trim:)

6 Likes

@Bulldognuts I just smoked my hash tonight. Stay at Home Shop Edit on Vimeo

Got creative tonight.

Sheets

2 Likes