First grow journal 1 Afghan auto

Don’t know ph soil

Kind of important. Slurry recommended because while FF is great product, shipping and storage may influence results differently than expected. Slurry a sample removed. too much volume required for 20% run-off recovery (may drown seedling).More time and good growing to you.

2 Likes

@CheetoBean Sorry about that, and I don’t have an answer. Fill out a Support Ticket (below) and post it in the main forum. That way, you’ll get more growers’ inputs. Fill out what information you know, and for the things that you don’t know, that’s fine, just say that you don’t know. All the best, I look forward to what’s suggested.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
Afghan auto from ilgm

-Age of plant 08/01/22

-Method: fox farms happy frog
-Vessels: 3 gallon fabric
-PH water - 6.2-6.5

-Indoor- 24x24x65
-Light system - ac infinity 150 watt

-Current Light Schedule - 20/4
-Temps; Day 85-90degrees Night- 65-75degrees
-Humidity-55-60%
-Ventilation system; Yes, ac infinity 6in

1 Like

Cool. If you haven’t done so yet, post it on the main forum so that it gets more viewers.

2 Likes

Some slight nutrient burn due to soil ff happy frog but think she’s looking good!

3 Likes

I missed your post, I often forget to check out the main forum. Many folks have said that Happy Frog is seedling-friendly, but each plant is different and so maybe this one is a bit sensitive to it at this stage. :person_shrugging: She’s growing and otherwise looking good!

2 Likes

Np man, just trying to stay on top of this and when i should start LST or possibly topping still kinda nervous to top it when the time comes lol but heard it’s worth it in the long run

2 Likes

I can’t get over how much these things grow so fast !

2 Likes

Some issue has happened it was about to fall over it seemed and i built it back up with some dirt to support it, any advice?

2 Likes

Also the fan was a little high blowing on it in that direction I’m thinking that could’ve been a factor

A little more light should stop the stretch. Just powered up 1 of mine over some gelato auto. Started a little stretch. Did what you did…buried them a bit and turned up lights.

2 Likes

You think it could be stretching ? I only have a 150watt ac infinity about 2 feet above plant

2 Likes

I do. Just my thoughts. I have stuff in all stages right now so I have light adjustments for a bit till all get started well.

1 Like

Nice thank you just moved it to where it’s about 12- 18inches on full blast now it was on full power from the start just not that strong of a light

2 Likes

Watch them. a photon app for android works well to dial in. I dont use it much because i know my lights well. Can overdo it on sprouts. Be vigilent for a few days to see reaction.

1 Like

Okay awesome yea I’ll check every few hours

Check next day I suggest. Every few hours is work…lol. less is more now so letting them choose the path they want is best. Just my thoughts. The less you stress…the less they will in my mind. So little needs to be or can be done with babies. BASICS and you are golden. Bottle…change diaper…stick in crib…lol. Can tell we raised younguns.

1 Like

I full power the lights in the flower tent. Residents like it or get removed. Seedlings on floor, with recently rooted clones. Potted plants in 3 or 5 gallon bags or 4 gallon buckets (containers 3/4 full FFOF soil).
Admittedly, some loosers, like the two seed started males got removed last night, and some die.
Learned where I can clone the best, which is in the lung room, not either tent. Cool. 1000 meter watts draw for my flower tent and 300 for veg tent (LEDs 900,600,1000,90, and 2x50 or 2000,2x90,and 50 watts, respectively). Got caught with the CHINACHEAPIES, it will work (or will it work?) advertising.
IMD, that was before I found this site and from previous purchases, preparing for retirement.

1 Like

Absolutely, adds to the joy of knowing what is happening.
PPFD map. YT videos support mapping.

Daily look and move small plants. A version of the android photon app.

2 Likes