First grow journal 1 Afghan auto

Lmao. I was at my buddy’s house and we smoked a fat joint of Hindu Kush.
I was eyeballing his couch like “damn, I’d love to pass the **** out on that thing right now”
Lmao

1 Like

Yea that’s what i plan to use it for i feel like with todays stuff the sativa is gonna make me have a panick attack :joy:

1 Like

You know, man. I thought the SAME THING and avoided sativas and hybrids like the PLAGUE for a long time. Come to find out indicas are more prone to give me paranoia than the others! It all comes down to your own personal brain chemistry. Definitely try them all in moderation of course, cause you won’t know until you know. Now? A nice balanced hybrid is my favorite smoke. Who knew.

1 Like

And don’t worry about how “powerful” weed is reported to be nowadays. The DOSAGE is ENTIRELY up to you. Half a hit off a pipe? A QUARTER of an edible? Slide in with moderation and a responsible dosage and you got nothing to worry about.

Shock

Thank you for that advice I’m not smoking till i grow my own, and get my first harvest i will deff try in moderation so hopefully i get a decent harvest by late October !

3 Likes

08/01 she germinated she’s on a 20/4 light schedule how’s she looking ? Still have humidity dome over her.

2 Likes

She looks great! :+1:

1 Like

@CheetoBean welcome aboard and thank you for your service sir! USMC myself. I’ll tag along.

3 Likes

Looks great.Ty for serving. Navy here.

3 Likes

Thank you guys, thanks for your service as welll, crossing my fingers on this grow !

2 Likes

And does anyone know like when to start watering around the ring I’m so paranoid to screw this up lol or take that humidity dome off

Only need dome for watering around in a circle, now.
Set her free to sway in the wind.

Dome used for protection during monsoon watering evolution.
Removed so she can dance, now.

1 Like

Just removed my dome watered maybe 1-2 oz around the dome outline since it’s been high 80s here.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service.
35 with USN (including Marines).

What you using to “move” your seedling? a source of gentle breeze causing slight seedling dancing or movement.

2 Likes

Nice i did 6 with army 11 bravo mos, thank you for your service as well, and yes little fan is blowing on her, nothing crazy she’s moving slightly. Just kind of confused when to water she seems really healthy as of now.

1 Like

Mine havent moved in 2 days. Seedlings with only 2 pair leaves.
Last months 7-1 seedlings have 4 nodes and are doing great.
Changed seedling medium may account for slower growth.
Overwatering too many seedlings, so went with dryer medium.
Forum contributro gave us a picture of a week w-out watering a seedling doing just fine.
Water restrictions enacted recently, after drowing two.

1 Like

She looks great! Seems like you’ve done well on the watering.

2 Likes

Having some issues anyone know what this is ? Light has been the same 24 inches above plant, fox farms happy frog soil and ph water very little

1 Like

What did you PH the water to? Whats your soil PH? Have you done a slurry test? It looks a little like PH burn but someone else might have a better idea.

1 Like

It’s at 6.5