First grow in tent cherry pie ilgm

Hello everyone I’m new here 35 days in on my first tent grow. 3 x 3 x 6 tent, with 2 vivo sun vs1000 leds. Growing 2 in fox farm ocean forest 2 in miracle gro organics and 1 in half and half. Suffered a bout of over watering before transplanting to 3 gallon fabric pots. They have all recovered nicely. All 5 plants topped over a week ago. Oh yea and the other 2 plants in the front are clones from another strain I’m Playing with. I have learned a lot so far and still Looking to learn more!

21 Likes

Welcome friend! Girls look beautiful! Happy growing :sunglasses::seedling:

1 Like

How many are you growing out in the tent? The most full size plants I have had in my 3x3 is four in 5-gallon bags and a single stemmed clone in a 1-gallon.

2 Likes

I’m planing to keep 4 plants and maybe transplant to 5 gallon fabric pots in a week or two (just came in mail today). I’m kind of looking for the weak link out of these 5 over the next couple weeks. Before transplanting To either eliminate or Rehome. And the clones are cuttings from a hydro box. Doing it as a lesson at this point they will need to find a new area as well.

2 Likes

I know what you are saying. It took quite a while for me to finish the closet for these clones. Three of these went in there.

Four is a good number for a 3x3. A little training and they should do well

6 Likes

Hey everyone, I got a sample pack of these anyone familiar with them

Transplanted 4 of the 5 into 5 gallon pots with fox farm ocean soil today. They were all very dry. Watered them and now waiting for them to bounce back

3 Likes

Pretty quick rebound !

4 Likes

I have some cherry pie from ILGM mix pack. Watching yours to see where they end up in the what to grow next queue. I may have to break the way I do things. I usually do not mix and match.

1 Like

Nice I will try to update regularly. If you see anything wrong or have any advice I’m all ears. I still got some learning to do. This is today

2 Likes

What is this a indication of anyone

1 Like

Any one feed there plants molasses?

1 Like

I am trying not to have to repeat too many classes myself.

2 Likes

Is it directly under a light or very close to the light. First thought is light burn since it is on new & newer leaves.

1 Like

They were. The closest leaves to the lights. Light manufacture recommends 18 inches and it was about 16 so I raised it up to 18.let’s hope that solves it. That would make sense was only on the taller plants to I believe

1 Like

Hopefully that is all it takes.
I am trying to figure out what is going on with two leaves on this GDP

1 Like

I don’t know if you ever had any problems with over watering and the leaves getting droopy. But I believe that can causes nutrients deficiency’s to when it happens. I personally experience something similar, Something to do with the plant trying to processing water to fast and not up taking nutrients if I remember right. I got my pots on mesh risers after that to help promote air flow. I noticed the bottom of the fabric pots were staying moist before that.

Just did some defoliation on the girls. I’m finding it really hard to part ways with the girl in the middle. She very well may just end up staying there and being overwhelmed. Kind of Locked In there with the scrog in place. Started feeding middle one advanced nutrients micro gro And bloom as a test dummy. And she probably depleted the nutes in the 3 gallon pot. So far so good
Few days earlier

After defoliation and watering

1 Like

Morning after pruning

3 Likes

Starting to Filling out the net

3 Likes