First grow .. fingers crossed

Nice. Bro u lol super super familiar. Lol. Honestly u look exactly like my cousin mark but he has red orange hair. He is a ginger lol but u and him look like twins bro. Nice shot. I don’t do the hunting as my wife won’t eat deer really much and she is not a fan of me killing an animal lol

4 Likes

Sorry spotty service until I’m back home ! Thanks @Mark0427 and @Dr.ofSmokology ! Can’t wait to eat these back straps !

6 Likes

I’ll settle for deer jerky :grinning:

Until that spider sits beside her? :thinking:

5 Likes

Spiders r pests lol not animals.

2 Likes

My buddy hunted one of my stands Saturday and killed this obe. I haven’t been much this year with my foot all banged up but my Lil brother cones home we’d and we gonna go Thanksgiving morning. It’s gonna be cold and raining. My fav conditions to hunt in lol

Congrats on a fine buck man!!

7 Likes

Good luck man! Hope you get one!

What gun do you use?
I used a good ole 30-06 for that one. At almost 300yards, I really thought I missed or got a bad body shot that would require an hour of tracking :sweat_smile: was relieved when I found it 20 yards from where I shot it .

4 Likes

I use a Winchester. Model 70 featherweight in 308. I can shoot 300 plus with it but don’t anymore. My eyes aren’t as good as they used to be lol

I’ve killed a pile of deer with this gun :grin:

5 Likes

Very nice ! I like it a lot. Good ole reliable bolt action. Sending good luck your way!

3 Likes

@AfgVet I showed you the frosty cheese you gave me that I let brother grow out

These are those strawberry parfait. Some chunky girls !
He’s very pleased and extremely jealous that random strangers were that nice to send a care package !!
So thank you from both of us :relaxed:

12 Likes

@AfgVet is really a great and generous person! :star_struck:

I would let her be the DORK in chief any day! :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

That’s awesome Josh!!! They look great

5 Likes

Thanks MASTER DORK :nerd_face::nerd_face:

5 Likes

We would make a great team! :star_struck:

9 Likes

We sure would :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Hmm that’s odd coming from you. Takes one to know one there @kaptain3d :wink::wink: I do believe I’ve seen you sharing winnings all around !

5 Likes

Oh no! :scream:
I believe I’ve been found! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

@merlin44 really good to see you around a bit more recently ! Hope all is going well for you and yours.

7 Likes

First of the .875 gallon pots is trimmed. A huge 144.61 grams . 3 more to go roughly same size. One is a runt .
Then 2 big girls .

6 Likes

Congrats man. Still a bit of time left on the 2 I have almost ready and then 4 clones. I cut down the plant number seems by alot lol.

2 Likes

Not to self for future reference.
1-1/4" hole saw is not right size for flood and drain kit.

4 Likes