First Grow Ever!

Well guys, just wanted to give a quick update. I had to cut down both plants, I’m moving back to Knoxville, closer to my family. My last day here in the Memphis area is June 30th, and I won’t be able to grow for a few months, this was def a heartbreaking situation for me. Life is unpredictable sometimes! I hope everyone is doing well, & everyone continues to grow & support each other! Thank you ALL for everything you’ve taught me, and taken the time out of your day, to be nice & caring & compassionate. The world needs so much more people like you guys on this forum. If we could all treat each other like we do on this forum, we’d have a super successful world! God bless every single one of you, and I’ll be in the background checking out everyone’s grows!

3 Likes

We hope to see you around all the same! Sorry to hear about postponing the Grow, but absolutely life happens. Take care of you and yours :100::v: We’ll be here

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! I’ll definitely be around & checking things out! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Couldn’t have been said better my friend… this community and people here are awesome… sorry to hear about the plants… but I pray that your move will be beneficial to you and help you “grow” further in whatever life is throwing your way!! Definitely stick around or stop on and say hi!! :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! You guys are truly the best! Once I get up & running again, I’ll make sure to let you guys know that I’m back at it!

3 Likes

Amen to this community i 2nd that

2 Likes