First Grow Ever!

Thank you brother! They both have a ton of shoots growing out right now. I’ll never take for granted what you told me, just make sure the next grow is better than the last. I feel like I’m slowly getting the hang of this! IM ADDICTED, only time I’m happy about that. :rofl:
Ps: the Runtz has a pretty amazing smell, if you stick your nose down close. My favorite part

1 Like

Nice girls r growing nice soon 2 b bushes

1 Like

Yep. That’s how you know you’ve got it on point. :v::100:

1 Like

We finally have some bush to be excited about over here…. Pun intended! These gals are exploding! Just a quick little update!

2 Likes

Aye party

1 Like

I drove back to Knoxville this weekend for nieces birthday, I came home to this madness! They literally grew 3 inches in two days! I’m a little worried about the Jack Herer. She’s not shown signs of pre flower yet, I’m hoping they didn’t mix up the seeds, she’s getting big. Around 5 weeks old, you think I should change the lighting cycle and see what happens?

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been way behind lately… any progress this week bud? Plants looking nice!! @OGIncognito was it you that just posted average days on autos? I’m not very familiar with the autos myself

2 Likes

That was me Brother and only 1 year of journaling roughly 4 different strains on 3 separate runs :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

How ya been buddy? Miss ya I’ve been so busy… so if he’s at 5 weeks and no pre flower yet you think it might be a photo?

3 Likes

Ladies are looking on point! Are they known fem autos? Give another week, when I’ve had 1 go six weeks, she was a beast. The extra veg time helps :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Sorry guys! Been a wild Sunday lol! So I flipped the Jack Herer on 12/12 for 2 days, and it immediately hit preflight, so we are good there! @OGIncognito thank you brother! Yes they are fem autos, I just have never had one go this long in veg before! Not complaining! Bigger yield for sure! How’s everyone doing? How you holding up @SnkeyezCobra

3 Likes

Preflight lol… flower :sweat_smile::rofl:

Little Sunday update

3 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Glad to hear everything working out good for ya!! They definitely looking good :blush: I’m doing alright thanks for asking… working a lot and just tired and slacking on here and the plants… somehow went a week without feeding?? Trying to get back in the swing this week… luckily these plants are resilient and I’m learning patience lol :joy: sorry for the ramble haha

1 Like

Same difference! LOL!

Looking good bro!

1 Like

The brown Kraft bags are the same technology, so you only use the smaller Krafts for the lack of a window and/or “bag appeal”? I’m poking around on their website, I just want to ensure I’m understanding and getting what I want. At the moment, they are out of their 1oz Kraft bags. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Pretty much exactly that. I don’t need the window feature for short-term storage, because RH monitoring won’t matter as much. To be honest if you use Boveda packs together with your Grove bags, there’s no reason to really need the window or hygrometer there, either. So the larger size Kraft bags are fine in that respect too. For the price difference, Kraft bags are worthwhile alternatives but the windows and soft touch exterior (which just feels good) are also nice touches.

I find that the tan/brown is just kinda ugly. :rofl: so for big harvests I like to put them in the black Groves so I don’t have to look at an eye sore for too long :joy:

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks for confirming that.

:unamused: :brown_circle:

:joy:

1 Like