First grow and journal Mulegal here

That’s the daughter of a gun.! @Myfriendis410 I love nothing more than sitting and waiting then squirting them with water!. I will start my BT this Sunday as the babies are just a tad young and the nursery kids not yet. What I am worried about are my big gals. The spray won’t work unless you start from when they are about 4-5 inches tall and religiously on a weekly basis. Make sure to spray everywhere stalk undersides of leaves, buds saturate the plant. It does no harm to the plant. What it does, and the reason you have to keep it up is the worms have to eat it a time or two before it works and boy does it work!

1 Like

PS It’s 89 degrees here right now! From winter to summer San Diego style!

4 Likes

I use the same stuff, plus I have horticulture screens I can put out. They are inexpensive and light still gets through but insects don’t.

2 Likes

Hi @MattyBear. WillaJ is doing just fine after the munching. She has started to flower a bit and is stretching…maybe the munch stress prompted a new stage. She is loving the long sunny days. Wish I could send you some.

2 Likes

Oh my…hahahahahha I am so confused. @Myfriendis410, @highcountrygal, and @Countryboyjvd1971 I must have forgotten my 7th grade biology class. I was thinking the moth came first and laid eggs that became the worms. Geeeeesh…Sometimes the way my mind works ( or doesn’t work well) amazes me. I’ve been looking for moths…hahahaha

I thought they were white, then I looked on internet and saw pic of a brown one, then here’s a pic of a green one. Anyhoooooo, I guess it doesn’t matter because if they are flying, it’s too late.

I check WillaJ every day, top and bottom. I found a little spider that I left alone…no other insect activity :+1:

3 Likes

@mulegal 2 more dayz are you getting excited? I did the rest of the transplanting that needed done. It was 89 here today! Humidity 20%!

1 Like

@highcountrygal…Am I getting excited?? :sunny: :sparkling_heart: :boom: :dizzy:

2 Likes

@mulegal Full of the moon, time for you to plant!

1 Like

Morning all. 56 days/ 8 weeks today for WillaJ

@highcountrygal, @raustin, @Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower, @merlin44, @MattyBear, @blackthumbbetty, @neckNflu, @Countryboyjvd1971, @FloridaSon

8 Likes

She has changed shape a bit. Some branches really getting taller. Buds getting more noticable.

Fertilizer needs/changes now?

4 Likes

My LST has really helped her to spread out a bit. I think there are more decent bud sites than there would have been if I’d left her to her own. Nothing too serious, just some pulling down and strapping a few places here and there.

7 Likes

AND as @highcountrygal reminded me…Today is full moon and my plant day for the summer grow. Might be a bit eager to start grow #2 before I’ve even reached harvest on grow #1…but what the heck hahahaha

Four is my plan. 2 Jack Herer photos and 2 more of these Amnesia Haze autos. Makes me grin thinking about the adventure ahead! WoooHooooo

Wish me well and follow along if you’d like

4 Likes

I liked the Jack Herer. Good daytime smoke. It grew well and I think I’ll have to do another one.

3 Likes

Good to hear @Myfriendis410. It sounded like one I’d like to try.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing a Jack Herer on my next photo grow, starting Oct '18. I plan on scrogging it in my 2x4 tent. I had thought about trying a Neville’s Haze, but that 16wk flowering period is intimidating.

2 Likes

16 week is a loooong time for sure, BTB.

2 Likes

I’m still thinking about it. That strain is legendary, for a reason, right? Still…that’s an awful long time to keep a plant alive. I’m doing an Amnesia Haze photo, now, and the 12 wk flower time is killing me! Only 3 wks left!

1 Like

@mulegal Mornin’! Yes start your Beastie Bloomz now and weekly until just a bit before harvest. Watch how the buds start to thicken up and become tighter around the stalk. Ah Ha I’ll have a cola please!

@mulegal @Myfriendis410 gosh you guys need to stop tempting me to drop my JH beans… I’m moving! Lol. I do want some so bad though.

4 Likes

@mulegal Ha! Great start to a great grow! What I found fun and educational was to mark the two of the same as 1 and 2 and watch how differently the grow and look. Then when I harvested I kept them separate and believe it or not they were a bit different in taste and high!. I did that to a hybrid and got one sativa and one indica type plant. Oh I can’t wait to watch! Are you going to use gypsum? To see what it does give it to 2 and not to the 2 others and see what you can observe. You will be so amazed at how much you will learn. I am currently taking care of 20 and it took me over a 1/2 a day to get it all done yesterday. It should be noted here I did not have time to get into trouble:)

4 Likes