First Grow &All Help Appreciated

@DoobieNoobie Me too man, the grow is going good. Hit a rough patch last week but pulling through. I’ll get some pictures tomorrow to show you. Getting cold out your way?

Been in the 50’s. Not to bad during the day but it was rainy all day today. Makes that cool air feel a bit cooler than it actually is.

Its been chilly here. We got a frost last Sunday. Trying to keep warm lol

Wow crazy already. But you’re in the ozarks area aren’t you?

Yeah up in the Ozark mountain range. It usually stays bout 12 degrees cooler up here than down around you

Yeah I rode back and forth from ft Smith to Fayetteville for BBQs one year. Going back down at night time the temps were down right frigid at the upper areas on 49.

Did you see I got my grow up and running?

Yeah I did man! I was about to ask about that, I’ve rolling the thought around of building some qbs like you

1 Like

They’re quite impressive. With the lights all the way cranked up and the reflective material on walls and top of the totes it’s blinding. Like I’m gonna need sun glasses when it’s time to run them at full power.

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie @Whodat66 got so damn stoned I forgot to shut my door on the stove. I feel like cheech and chong 15405219592032128151839|374x500

Hahahah thankfully or hopefully it didn’t hurt anything. Was the oven at least off?

Yeah I meant my dang wood stove lol

Oh shit lol. I’m all for smoking out the house but not that way lol.

I was starting to worry for my bird man he’s right by the stove lol

1 Like

Oh yep I’m sure he was telling you about it too lol.

Oh yeah he wouldn’t shut up lol hey since my ole lady left me a week ago he’s the only one I’ve got to talk to :joy:

Lol well from how things went the other day he’s far better company!

And my little buddy but he don’t talk back

3 Likes

That ain’t no shit man, it got rough round my place for a bit. It’s all settled out now. Good news is I ain’t got nobody riding my ass so I can grow a large amount of plants once I get the feel of it and make some money! Plus I got 40 acres here. 20 are in pine but the other 20 are pasture. I’m thinking bout planting me some peaches or blackberries and having me an orchard on the side. Life is good man. I love growing plants, I’m a welder during the day and a damn green thumb by night lol oh and sorry for the life story I’m just here alone so it’s nice to talk to someone for once lol

1 Like

It’s all good buddy. I love the idea of a orchard. It takes those peaches a few years to really start putting out good fruit so if you do decide to plan for the long game. Blackberries are awesome but expect to deal with blackbirds because they love them.