First Grow &All Help Appreciated

Problem was man it was my ole lady

Why did she do that? I’m sorry, but that’s just mean.

I’m with @raustin did she tell someone or did you guys have a fight? I hate to be a dick but if she threatened to call them cause she was mad I’d be putting a boot in her ass right on out the door. Jail time ain’t no joke. Sorry if I’m over reading into the situation just trying to piece it together.

2 Likes

If my husband did that to me his ass would be out the door.

4 Likes

Oh she’s gone and ain’t ever coming back lol she’s crossed the line.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@BIGE @raustin @Whodat66 quick question. I moved my plants back in Friday night. Today I checked on them and about 25% of the hairs on the buds have turned Amber but I was planning on them not being harvested for another 4 weeks. They’re not very big
Edit: Is this normal? Does this happen as they mature?

How long were they outside? Daylight being shorter than your light schedule was indoors may have sped them up? Just a guess of course.

1 Like

They were probably a little stressed being outside and that turned the pistils brown. Don’t worry about it, as long as the trichs are still clear they still have lots of growing to do.

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie @raustin

2 Likes

They look good. Looks like lots of cloudy but no amber so maybe they’ll still make it another month. But @raustin will know better.

you’re almost there @ARGrower
put just one pic up so i can zoom in good…

Looking very nice, but you’re not there yet. Wait to see a few ambers.

taken just a few minutes ago just for you :wink:

2 Likes

@raustin @BIGE @Whodat66 here’s a few pics. Started 12/12 September 12th. Hoping to harvest in roughly four weeks. Y’all think them buds will fatten up?

1 Like

She looks good, but I think you’ve got more than four weeks to go. She needs time to fatten up.

1 Like

Hey I’ll wait as long as it takes. I was just hoping it wasn’t me not having enough lighting lol

getting closer @ARGrower

@DoobieNoobie @Whodat66 what’s going on fellers just stopping in and saying howdy. Hope y’allre doing alright!

Another day in the books still breathing lol. How goes the grow?

I haven’t seen @Whodat66 in several days. I hope he’s ok.