First Grow &All Help Appreciated

Hell man I ain’t gonna lie black bird gumbo is pretty good lol I got my 20 acres that I’m thinking about planting blackberries or peaches in covered in black berries right now actually but they’re wild and if I was to plant some I would want thornless and grow on my terms but during late summer I’m out there every evening picking them and fighting off the black bears and hogs for them lol

1 Like

My grandmother had a huge garden and down one side she had a chain link fence about 75 feet long covered in blackberries, and raspberries. I would go out with a big basket come back with it full and my fingers and lips stained from all the ones I ate while picking them lol. Good memories there.

She made the best jelly from them. I will forever miss her but I have great memories with her.

Man that’s what it’s all about. Every year I grow squash, tomatoes “the real ones not “tomatoes” :sunglasses::wink::joy:” corn okra peppers potatoes cucumbers, you name it I just love growing plants. My ole man runs a big cattle farm and I grew up running cattle but I just don’t have the passion for it like I do growing things

Right on man. It’s great to find something you truly love to do.

@DoobieNoobie this tokes for you brother!

I’m all outta likes so here ya go!

93864317-2349-4A6B-83D9-2624536EE36E

Nice lol so you drive through fort Smith on your way back to OK from your way back from bikes and blues?

Yeah. It’s not so bad going to BBQs because I stop in ft. Smith. Going home I keep right on riding usually stop and take a break about the half way point.

I work in fort Smith

Nice! Maybe next year we can meet up while I’m out that way.

1 Like

Sounds good to me man!

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie you asked how the grow was going so I snapped a few pictures this evening. They’re starting to get how I like my women, FAT! :sunglasses::grin:

3 Likes

Wow they look great!

Thanks Man! I’ve just kicking back cruising with them. Heck I’ll check them every 3 days now lo
Edit: sorry for the terrible grammar, I had just hit the ole hog leg and it was kicking like a mule lol

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie @Whodat66 @stretchgfw.1957 a little snapshot from the Sunday morning garden. I fed them yesterday, still just playing the waiting game lol

4 Likes

Looking good still

1 Like

My bad I was stoned this morning and forgot I posted pics yesterday morning lol

1 Like

I post pics every night. Mostly so I can go back and look at each day for comparison in the future.

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie just saying what’s good man! I forgot to tell you man but I’ve still got my little one going! She will be three weeks from germinating this Sunday. I plan on letting her germinate until we enter the man vs woman deal in january. I’m going to put it in flower the same time I will my plant I use for that competition. She should be huge! :grin:

Edit: not germinate but veg :joy: my bad been toking man lol

1 Like

Haha it’s all good. I been busy this evening so not been on much. Gotta go check on my babies soon. Yeah hopefully we can get that little competition going it’ll be fun