First Auto Grow - Blueberry

Txt, check this out this is what I have so for my hydrophobic setup.

http://www.bing.com/search?pc=AMAZ&form=AMAZWB&setmkt=en-US&q=lighting+used+for+hydrophobicd+grows

Toll Free: (1) 877-604-8637
Fax: (1) 604-854-4371
E-mail: info@advancednutrients.com

Various plants live under different pH levels, they have adapted to this. In hydroponic solutions marijuana grows with a low pH of 5.5. Marijuana grows best in water or soil with a pH level between 6.0-6.5 (slightly acidic). Good garden soils consist of this pH level. In this range the plants nutrients are water soluble. This means that the nutrients are available to the marijuana plants. When the pH level is outside of this range, the nutrients become less available because the nutrients wonā€™t dissolve as well.

Been doing my home workā€¦lol
Feel free to copy and paste TX

Will

1 Like

Appreciate it ! I have been pretty burned out from yesterday. After the flush, I got them all back indoors and resting quietly. My plants look like they are trying to grow now. They are getting light colored all over. Think it may be time for some 10-10-10 to get them going again. My last fertilizer worked OK for last grow but I think I am going to use a more equal MPK. MacG had said it would work better to start with and then get comfortable before adding much else. ONE step back, but another learning process.

My hydro grow is on hold until we get my wifeā€™s back stable. I have a notebook on hydro that is getting pretty big.

Yaā€™ll take care
Jerry

Oh hellā€¦Iā€™m sorry I got you mixed up with Yohis
But any way I found this in my notes. I hope it can help you with your grow.

There is all kinds of info here a must have for any auto grower. And all kinds of links.

Best of luck and wish and praying good health for the both of you.
Your friend.

Will

2 Likes

Will appreciate the link. Al least I can READ about how it is supposed to grow ! lol The ladies seem to have pulled through the flush OK and I am now at the point of waiting again. One day is like 5 for Autos !
Considering a straight 10-10-10 nute mix cut down to about 2-2-2 and see if I can get life out of them. The soil was an attempt that I believe will be good except for the important flush pre-planting. Gave about 400 ml pH 6.5 water today. Will see what happens in the morning.
This grow is pretty much a failure as far as product but want to get some yield out of it, even if it is small.
Yaā€™ll take care,
Jerry

Your welcome, I thought there mite be something in there that you mite be able to use.
Ya a little something is better than nothing.
But Iā€™ll still keep my eyeā€™s open for ya.

B safe
Will

The ladies survived the flush and even seem to be stretching. I gave pH 6.5 water yesterday and they look great. The leave color is getting lighter and I am going to add a low strength 10-10-10 and watch it.

Sounds like a good plan there Txt. Best of luck and keep us posted. P.S. I hope your taking on what your doing for later reference.

B Safe
Will

Off and Running with the nute ! I am also starting to water a little every day rather than all at once weekly. Next grow I need to limit my water retaining ability. Think I held TOO MUCH water initially.
Growing weed has not only provided me with good smoke but has made some of the days that were hard to get through a little easier. I keep studying but other things keep popping up. Growing keeps me focused.

Yaā€™ll take care
Jerry

1 Like

I hear that Tx, Sometimes to focused and we over look other problems.
Like snipping your plant in halfā€¦lol

Will

1 Like

My last grow I used a 3 gallon bucket and watering was every 2-3 days and the plant didnā€™t really grow very big , this time I used a 1 gallon bucket , and I water everyday one liter and the plant is twice the size of my last plant . Iā€™m debating it was because I stressed the first plant so much , and this time I had no stress at all . Last grow white widow produced more than the Kush , this time the Kush is looking like itā€™s going to produced more than the widow . Iā€™m ready to do the auto blueberry or amnesia haze , but I have to modify my screen scrog , itā€™s a half inch to wide after I done ran the string . I guess Iā€™ll cut it all loose and start completely over to get the width right . If I would have waited , Iā€™ll would have got it right the first time , ugggg Iā€™m over anxious to do hydro and scrog , instead of being patient . Wish I had more room .

Yoshi, just cut as 1/2 inch off both side or both ends and add a spacer.
Problem solved.

Will

Right , but Iā€™ve already strung it up with nylon wax coated string , so to separate it , Iā€™ll have to cut most of the string , and do again . I didnā€™t used chicken wire or a piece or wire mess , I hand tied each string to screws I drilled 2 inches apart , actually Iā€™m looking at it now trying to figure out an easier solution than cutting the string on both side pieces that measures the width .

If you stressed your plant a lot last grow, it will certainly get poor growth. One gallon pot seems a little small. The roots will compact on the pot and the plant will not get tall. If it is growing good this way, keep at it. Maybe next time, try a three gallon pot and no stress and you will be smiling, I am sure.

Yaā€™ll take care
Jerry

A 1/2 inch isnā€™t that much and I wouldnā€™t think you would have to cut most of you string,
Gosh, slend a pic maybe two heads are better than one or a hole lot of heads are better than one. Iā€™em sure we could help You tov find a way rather than cutting all your string.

B Safe
Will

Txgrowman actually my widow in the 1 gallon is growing twice the size last grow in a 3 gallon . But you are absolutely correct about the root mass being compacted , but because of the stress Iā€™m sure it stunted the growth majorly but the overall outcome was 4.5 ounces , so no complaints there and it was really great smoke , clean , great long lasting high , very euphoric with minimum munches , purrrrrfect . Now this time no stress , transplanted only one time , plant is massive , so if the colas swell like the last one did in the last 3 weeks of flowering , plus I gave it a couple of doses of B-52 , voodoo juice , and overdrive I think itā€™s gone put on good weight hopefully . Garrigan , yeah I had to actually cut all the string , but I got it adjusted to the right square to fit , just have to re-string it , which I kind of wanted to do because I didnā€™t like the way I did it the first time ā€¦so no problemo got it cut and back together , just have to wait until they wake up from they nap , pull everything out , see if it fits , if so Iā€™ll be ready . Did you check out the general hydroponic water farm bucket set up on Amazon yet , I couldnā€™t find a link , I tried copying and pasting it , not sure if you look it up . Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s better than the one you posted , but I would check out other options before purchase to see whatā€™s the best fit for space , maintence , and efficiency .

Still watching my plants closely. They are little tiny plants that are flowering as much as they can. I am not sure I am crazy about auto, there is not way to control the factors such as vegetation time. I know it is a big selling point to do little work but it is not my kind of grow. Too little yield even though you do not have to do much work. It is stopping me from growing as my only flower space is taken up by these midgets. I want to veg them more but no way to control anything, it is on a genetic clock. If you are right on with everything, I suppose you could get a decent grow, but one mistake and you are toast.

Going back to femā€™s after this grow. I have the grow size area to mainline a taller plant or two and am pretty sure I will get a better grow result. Lesson learned. Thought I would try it and it is not for me. I am sure that some people can do good with it, but I am not that mistake-proof yet that I can zip through a grow with no mistakes.

Later Jerry

Yeah you can LST train auto is about the most you can do to get a good yield . There is a video on a Mazar plant auto that put out 9 ounces , besides Latewood said his put out pretty good as well .

Wow im glad everyone is doing ok, you guys are busy. Sorry to hear about the auto TX. I was going to try auto next but im thinking no now. My one blueberry is about 2 ft now i took a clone off it then put the big one out side. Im hoping we dont get early frost. I started cutting some of the big buds off my other 5 plants. I posted them before the main sativa plant is 8 ft i had to bend it abit so no one could see.

10 posts were split to a new topic: Main cola is getting taller on top, its getting leafey above the cola almost like it is in veg again

Thank you for that vital info. Txt at saved me a lot of time.
You doing that wasnā€™t a wast of time cause you just saved who knows how many people from the same thing.
Once again Thank You !

B Safe
Will