Finally got the go ahead from the Mrs

Would that help? Looking for any help I can get :joy:

Nice man!! I need to do something about the tent walls I guess, but with these indica Skunks they’re only like 8" above the SCRoG frame. Some of the buds at the edges get a little flat on one side. But that’s ok.
I’m growing for pipe appeal not bag appeal! LOL!

I’ve seen several solutions around and @CoyoteCody 3D prints pole attachments for holding up wall braces.
If i do that true SCRoG next grow with a sativa I might have to make a stop by his ebay store!
@SilvaBack203 has them in his tent.

Dude - roll with what you got going for the time being and save your pennies! Then upgrade to a HLG and use the ones you have to do germination or clones in a small corner somewhere out of the way! LOL!
I bought a “drying tent” and a week after i got it ordered a upgraded light for my 2x4 and moved my Spider Farmers to the 27"x27" LOL!
And shit, I’ve bought another light to put into that since i got as serious about that space as I did my main!!
Lights are the single biggest investment and should be the one place you just screw the budget!! LOL!
Or chuck another $50 at it and get this one - you’ll be much happier!

https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/all/products/hlg-200-diablo

Dude - I’ll give you the damn $50!! That’s 4x the power of that strip and the latest Diablo boards.
It’s literally like half of my main light the 350R.
MUST BUY LIGHT!!!

3 Likes

Hey @SilvaBack203 what are the dimensions on that 200? I can’t find shit on the HLG page!!?
Someone should alert them to the lack of full specs!

1 Like

I’m out of likes but I’d be willing to send it on that 200 Diablo man. Is there any way of me installing a dimmer on the 135 HLG in the tent right now? That way I could get another tent and use the 135 HLG for seedlings and such. Might be a question for @dbrn32. Can I install a dimmer on an HLG that came without one?

3 Likes

You tagged the right cat! LOL!

Yeah - get a small tent and start seeds, etc and do a week or two of veg as you finish up your main tent.
That way they got a jump start when they get to the big tent!
The way these autos are going in my small one they’ll be done before the clones so I’ll be able to do just that!

Seriously, for the $50 difference it’s kind of a no brainer!! That little light is sweet!

2 Likes

Qb 135 kit should have built in dimmer. Works same as remote dimmer for most part, just need to remove plug from top of driver and use #1 Phillips head to turn dimming pot.

2 Likes

Dude - I forgot - is it part of the 20% off sale?..
I think the sale runs through the end of the week at least…LOL!

2 Likes

Say what!? I had no idea. I’ll have to check when I get home from work

2 Likes

Your driver should look like one one in video linked below. Remove rubber plug from io adjust and use screwdriver like demonstrated.

2 Likes

The Diablo 200 got be the same as the 135w just different board and drive. I believe the same heat sink. Yes hlg doing 20% off now.

It also dims like the 135w…

@CoyoteCody has cfm pole brackets, fan brackets and other cool stuff 4 the tent. I even got a solo cup holder that attach to the tent pole

1 Like

Question, is Recharge a microbe? Ya I bought it and don’t even know what it is :upside_down_face:. I was just reading a thread about when to add microbes and it’s a good thing I did. So if it is a microbe I’ll add it after I add nutrients and ph, right?

1 Like

Yup - It’s a microbe blend with other things. It’s great for the plants!! Dose once a week and yes - add to solution after nutes and water has been Ph’d to proper range.
A lot of people will use it in conjunction with FishSh!t, Tribus, Mammoth P or other microbe blends.
You can use it the entire grow up to the final flush. No need at that point!

Be prepared for a growth EXPLOSION!!
It’s good shit man!! Good call on the order!

1 Like

Sweet thanks. I didn’t get Fish Shit but I did get a bottle of organic fish fertilizer. That isn’t a microbe right, it’s just a fertilizer? So that can go in with my jacks then ph? I was planning on using it once a week so I’ll be alternating with the recharge.

1 Like

Ty got you covered and I would add after u ph

1 Like

Add this after ph? I just wanted to be 100% sure you know what I got.

[https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077NM2JSB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_HRF3KX0SJJS4V1Y1VGCS]

Sorry I don’t know how to properly post a link yet.

1 Like

The link worked. It’s pretty much like fish shit it’s a plant supplement. Just different ingredients and company… yes add after you finish everything

2 Likes

It works but I don’t get the picture like everyone else just the link. Btw thanks for clarifying. All of you rock!

According to the Q & A on that fish stuff it does have a NKP value so it would need to be added after Jacks but before Ph. It’s not much, but it’s more than CalMag and you gotta add CalMag to distilled water to Ph it correctly since it has no PPM of it’s own. So it’s definitely gonna effect the Ph of the solution.
Recharge still afterwards.

And you might shoot the company an email and ask for their guidance on it, but I would think pre Ph-ing.

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to make a link open in a new tab. It always wants to hijack this one!

Normally if you long press it’ll give you the option.