Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

That’s one of the things I need to get a handle on. Pulling triggers :joy::joy::joy::beers:

2 Likes

Damn man. You can do that to autos? :flushed:

3 Likes

Yeah buddy. Last year a had a few 10/10 beans and decided to experiment with the myths of HST, recovery and auto flowering time. I’ve learned the manifold is a great technique for growing more in a smaller width and length but at least 66”-72” minimum in height. 2 toppings and some LST, easiest training I’ve done and very little defoliation. Plus I dig the long bud rockets :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know you could do it on autos bro due to timing issues. I’m so doing it :joy:

1 Like

@OGIncognito so my solo cups will be out in my backyard soon and the GSCE are soon to be over with……so that leaves me with a perfectly empty space to figure out if I can pull off some serious plant manipulation lol. I’m so intrigued with all the pics and chatter I’ve been coming across lately. Thank you for the pics and your advice. I always read your comments.

3 Likes

Humbled Grow Bro! This place is amazing and I’ve learned a ton here. Every cultivator here shares and pays it forward :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Just an update on the GSCE. They’re doing really well despite me…… my seedlings on the other hand are stuh-rug-gling, I couldn’t help myself and we’ve had an overwatering incident…. I’m drying them out and hopefully all will recover from this experience and be the wiser collectively. I’m dumb.

11 Likes

Your girls look fabulous

3 Likes

@TT Thank you!! First thing in the am they’re all getting a nice breakfast lol. Time to fatten those stalks into big azz extended colas!! I’m pretty excited about the next 4-5 wks!

5 Likes

Yes definitely :+1: love watching these weeks :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking frosty!!!

4 Likes

Killin it bro! Looking incredible! :beers:

1 Like

@The_Chef they are soooo sticky tonight I had to quit messing with them. Felt like Spider-Man fingers, everything stuck to me lol.

3 Likes

Killing it!

2 Likes

@Newt my bad about that. I read a lot of your posts and you know what your talking about. The whole group does.

2 Likes

No worries. All good.

1 Like

Tiny update. Since my wicking mishap I’ve lost 1 of each, they’re dangling by a thread to life out of frame lol. I transplanted each set of 3 into larger containers but my original Mother’s Day planting has to be delayed due to my ignorance. Hopefully by Memorial Day these will have completely rebounded and will get introduced to the yard birds lol.

3 Likes

The GSCE Autos are really showing different pheno behavior in their heights and flowering. Been quite a journey with them as well.

9 Likes

And just for sh!T’s n giggles I decided to play around with a couple pineapple tops and 2 tangerine trees. WTH? Might be a neat little side adventure who knows?

4 Likes

You had roots hanging out the bottom?

2 Likes