Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

@The_Chef if you have a journal I could follow tag me and I’ll get up to speed.

3 Likes

@OGIncognito I shoulda used a title that let me dump everything here like a homepage lol but I thought it was only for my new seedlings adventure to come. :man_shrugging: I’m definitely have a lot to learn and not just about growing lol.

2 Likes

Here you go my friend. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@The_Chef Dude I already dig it, you title kills it. I wish I could edit mine to something that could be an ongoing thing but rookie f up there lol. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

You should be able to edit at the top? Do you see a pencil icon at the top of your page?

2 Likes

No pencil for me lol. Maybe I need another trust level? :thinking:

2 Likes

Keep it rolling Brother, it’s how I started and just posted something new or different each update I had. You’ll be easier for all of us to follow along as well :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yeah. You’ll get that badge soon so you can edit.

2 Likes

@The_Chef Cool. I don’t actually have a better version in mind at the moment but at least now I have an excuse as to why I haven’t come up with something witty like yours lol.

3 Likes

Just tag one of the moderators like @Covertgrower or @Myfriendis410 and I think they can change it for youAND BTW, here’s my latest journal. Would love to have you hang out

6 Likes

When you do, myself or anyone capable will change it to what you’d like. Happy growing!

5 Likes

So the kids are starting to express themselves, clearly have a few stragglers but in this Class we have no child left behind lol. Plan is to throw some fungi at them on their next watering in a few days once the soil dries out from the seedling fert I gave them on Sun.

The GSCE also are all moving along at their own pace. I have a favorite but don’t tell the others!!

7 Likes

Hahaha gave me a chuckle :laughing:… loving your grow

2 Likes

@TT Thank you! Hoping to transplant the young’uns out into the scenery in a week or two so hopefully this journey can get outside where it belongs lol. :sunny:

2 Likes

Oh i cant wait… this will be my 1st summer with all you wonderful growers. Gonna be a fun watch

2 Likes

I freeking LOVE coming home and there’s Amazon packages on the porch lol!!! Ty @OGIncognito & @The_Chef for the info on the TPS billions.

Picked up a little extra flower power as well.

5 Likes

Right on Brother, great stuff :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Getting packages is the best part of the hobby :rofl::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@The_Chef dude I’m so about to pull the trigger on another tent. This time I have a better perspective of how to accessorize lol. Then on top of that I want to play with this manifolding thing that I’m seeing in here. Like a little weed bonsai to leave out on my grow table lol.

The more I learn the more out of control I feel lmao.

6 Likes

Gorilla Glue auto manifold :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes