Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

I’d be interested to see what happens to the pineapple :pineapple: :+1:t2:

Can you grow pineapple in MD? I can’t even grow it in NorCal

Nah. Both them and the tangerine’s would have to be pet houseplants lol. I just think they look neat. Like a fun conversation piece. My friend did this one.

2 Likes

So I’m not sure if any of you get as excited as I do to come home to a much anticipated delivery!!! :package: :truck:

Now to be honest with y’all I can already smell this thing through the Amazon package already lol.

Everyone’s getting a dose of this tonight. Dranking the stank to give me the dank!!!

A special thanks to those who I’m always asking questions to, I appreciate the knowledge y’all drop on me!! Now let’s get to this mixing sewage business lol!!

3 Likes

@The_Chef Hey bro it says 2 oz (60 ml) per 5 gal initially, so I’m dosing 12 ml per 1 gal. Do you use the Billions in the same solution or on a separate watering?

I was looking to flower feed, Billions, Photo and molasses now.

@OGIncognito

2 Likes

Yes you can mix it in last or top feed on water days for soil. I only feed the billions every 2-3 weeks :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito thanks! I ended up doing flower fert, billions and the photo together tonight. I finally found something that stinks worse to my wife then the weed itself lol. It is just like a waste treatment facility lmao. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Yep…I forgot mention that :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah bro. All microbes after the nutes and ph’d.

That sht is foul! :joy: like REALLY foul!

@The_Chef @OGIncognito What sort of schedule do you run the Photo on? Is it a weekly dose?

Me personally give my plants a cap full per gallon once a week with SLF-100. I do fish shit everyday. I do billions once every 2 weeks. I have recharge and tribus but stopped using them when I got photo+ to see how the plants react. Photo+ imo is the best of the bunch. None of the other stuff did what photo did in terms of insane growth. It was instant the first time I used it. Plants more than doubled in size in 2 days. I have pics in my journal.

3 Likes

Nice!! I’d love to see some sort of reaction that’s undeniable lol. Sometimes it seems I throw so much at the ladies that it’s hard to discern which of them was actually responsible. Thanks again for taking the time to help me out. :+1:t2:

1 Like

My dwarf girl is getting phat and sticky. Sh!t’s getting real up in the tent.

5 Likes

Looking fantastic growmie! Frost is piling up :joy::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I gave her a lil’squeeze lol and damnnnnnn did she give me a stanky finger.

1 Like

Exciting stuff , ain’t it bro? :joy:
Every time I look at my tents sometimes I have to pinch myself to confirm it’s all real :rofl:
I’m such an addict to growing :crazy_face: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@The_Chef ive got myself convinced they are different from yesterday, like seriously the PhoSyn tweaked’em!! Stank for Dank. That’s T-shirt material lol.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’d buy that shirt! I’ll tell you what bro. You are seeing exactly what I’m seeing with the stanky. I swear the trichs have exploded in my 4x8. I gave them that stuff for the first time last week along with my autos. My autos more than doubled in size in 2 days and the trichs in the 4x8 in that same time frame made it out onto the ends of the big leaves and much frostier towards the buds.
I’m totally sold on that stuff! It really is the only microbe so far that has shown me immediate results.

2 Likes

@The_Chef i can’t wait to drop one of these sticky b!tches into my bong for sure! Good thing I got some fire in the house already or I’d have my fingers in the cookie jar as they say lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This morning the God OG & GDaddy Purp each got topped. Still aiming for planting Memorial Day wknd if all goes according to plan.

Off with their heads!!

5 Likes