Fast-grow autos and photos

More snow, my view for tonight after work.

3 Likes

You can keep that stuff with you. I’m trying to do spring!!!

1 Like

Unfortunately I am 95% sure that my Omega genetics photo regular seed is a boy. The network is not letting me upload pictures, so I guess I will have to try later today. I also have some of @repins12 regular photo seeds going. Hopefully a few of these sex out female for my outdoor setup.
I finally have my new light build put together, two boards and a meanwell driver and a homemade frame. Much better than the Amazon cheapies I was running in there before. I hope everyone is well, and keeping it green. Pictures to follow this afternoon pending my network connection.:sunglasses::seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Regular seeds from sniper.

Omega genetics Aqua Widow Blues, pretty sure it’s a male.

Jet fuel clones under new light.

New light I just finished assembling.
There’s some of my pictures and what’s going on. Hope everybody is having a great weekend.

4 Likes

Wow sorry to read this man. Sux when u r close with the person makes it even worse. Drinking buddy smoking buddy gotta be a hole.in the heart.
Here ya go a lil song in memory of ur buddy

2 Likes

Thanks Mark, same name as the friend I lost. I actually lost five people close to me in 2022, three heart attacks one to cancer and one car accident. The car accident was a guy I worked with for a year and a half shoulder to shoulder. We’re both mechanics at the same shop. Almost numb from all the death, hoping 2023 is a much better year. I really would not want to be one of my friends with the record I had.

2 Likes

Feel for you my friend. Hit me too losing my father in law. 5 is excessive.

1 Like

Omega genetics is absolutely putting out male flowers…

Hope you can see from the picture. They are bigger than they look here.

Got to dump the Clone also.

1 Like

Bummer.

1 Like

It is kind of a bummer, I was really hoping that one would be a girl but I have five more of their seeds. I have nine more regular photo plants started in Solo cups, actually transplanted three of them last night into larger pots. Regular photo seeds from @repins12 . The Omega genetics is supposed to be a balanced CBD to THC right around 17%.

1 Like

Well hopefully you get enough girls!

1 Like

My project for this afternoon.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting project! Waiting to see the outcome.

1 Like

Well I wound up doing four runs in my bubble hash setup. 14 hours later and I’m still draining the last bag. I’m kind of lazy so I only use three different Micron bags. The 220 to catch the big stuff, 73 to catch the good stuff, and 25 to catch the fine stuff. What happens is too much gets through the 220 bag, and really should be filtered by a 120 bag before it hits the 73. The 73 bag on my last run still had water in it after draining overnight. It needed a lot of agitation to thoroughly let the water out. I will know after it dries, but looking at the amount I have sitting on my drying screen, I’m guessing I am going to have right around 30 G of hash.

5 Likes

Looks good my friend!

1 Like

Got the day off so I thought I’d take some pictures of my tent. My revegged jet fuel clones. Buds and sugar leaves are starting to show frost.

I happened to stumble across a nutrient line at a grow store that went out of business. Pick the stuff up for pennies on the dollar. I’m giving the entire line a try.

So far I’m only using this in my flower tent, everything in my veg tent and my Autos are still getting master blend, recharge, and flower fuel.

5 Likes

My veg tent, if you can actually call it a tent.
To ilgm LSD autoflowers.

Another jet fuel clone, this one is going to be a mother plant.

And my regular photo starts from @repins12

That’s what I have growing on right now. Hope everybody is happy, healthy, and keeping it green!:sunglasses::seedling::+1:

6 Likes

Looking good my friend!

3 Likes

A little homemade pizza made with infused olive oil.

Habanero peppers and jet fuel clones.
Just a small little update of what’s going on. I’ll throw a bud shot in for good measure.

Jet fuel above and LSD Autoflower below.

6 Likes

Looking good.my friend!

2 Likes