Fast-grow autos and photos

So after threatening to start a new journal for a while now, I finally have the time to sit down and get the ball rolling. Between working 60+ hours a week, running a snowplow, and taking care of my kids, grandkids, and mother, I somehow find time to grow weed.
At the moment I currently have growing a black widow clone that I started last spring and kept in a Solo Cup for a long time, 1 l s d Autoflower, 1 Skittles Autoflower, one Bruce Banner photo, and one Skywalker OG photo. The photo plants I am growing our from the hero mix pack and my Autos were all purchased on the 20 for 10 sales. All seeds are from ilgm.
The nutrients I am using is Master Blend, a three-part system much like jacks but uses a little less of part 1 and I have increased part 2 and 3 for an increase in calmag. I also use silica, recharge, fulvic acid because it was gifted to me, and I also have hydroguard and florakleen on standby.
My soil is a mixture of Fox Farms ocean Forest, Black Gold, promix HP, and whatever else I’ve used in the past. It is all used soil and I have several grows on that already. The autos I am experimenting with Nature’s living soil for autoflowers and we’ll have nutes and Cal Mag on standby in case I see any deficiencies… all comments and suggestions are welcome, please do not be afraid to Give opinions as that is how we learn. Now for pictures and tags to fellow Growers will follow in later posts.
Black widow

After defoliation

LSD auto

Zkittlez auto

Skywalker OG photo

Bruce Banner photo

Thanks to anybody for looking and here’s to everyone keeping it green!

24 Likes

@Highwayman420 @Not2SureYet @Nicky @MaD-VapoR @JaneQP @repins12 @Hellraiser @MeEasy @PharmerBob @Deez

6 Likes

@kaptain3d @bonnie1 @Mark0427 @MadamCalamity @MattyBear @Bulldognuts @KPC @Capt.Cola @Cannabian @Cap_Ron

7 Likes

Everything is looking good :+1: happy n healthy… I’ll grab some snacks :tumbler_glass: :mushroom: ssmokeit and pull up a rug to watch the show… good luck

6 Likes

On board :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

I used to manage a schedule like that, now I finally have all the time I need in the garden. Good luck with your greenkids, thanks for tagging me, I’ll be following along!

6 Likes

Watching avidly! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag! You have a good line up going. I’ll be watching.

5 Likes

I’ll tag-along…mmmm, that reminds me of girl scout cookies.

:cookie: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

U took that clone from last spring out of the solo cup yet?

2 Likes

Yes I did, it is now in a 3 gallon pot. If I remember correctly I repotted it a month ago but I took the clone in late spring or early summer off an outdoor Black Widow clone that I cloned while I was still in flower. This is actually a fourth-generation clone.

2 Likes

It shooting up?

Shooting up and out. This little blackwidow clone is the thickest bushiest plant I have ever grown. I am constantly trimming and defoliating this plant.

2 Likes

Looking good, sounds like your keeping busy! Happy new year!

3 Likes

Ok took some running but I caught the bus. I’m onboard now. Gotta catch my breath now light a fatty and relax. Lol. Happy new years.

5 Likes

Late to the party lol Thanks for the tag! I’m set to watch. Everything’s looking good so far!

3 Likes

@fast-grow - very nice! How’s the Skywalker? All the plants look very healthy. I have 4 Bruce Banner and one plant has few spots on it, looks like calcium deficiency maybe, the rest are fine. I’ll have to check into that & what to do. Hope everyone has a very Happy Nee Year! Happy growing! :grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

@bonnie1 I’ve had the hero mix pack for two years and have only grown out one black widow seed from the pack. It’s kind of like going up to bat and hitting a homerun on your first swing. The black widow was a favorite including 1 cancer patient I give to and a friend that has fibromyalgia. I have been growing clones off that one seed ever since. I was going to let it go and start something different, but with all the people that want it it looks like I’ll have to keep it alive for a couple more Generations.
I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you a happy New Year also.

2 Likes

I just finished assembling my Christmas present.

10 Likes