Fast-grow autos and photos

Nice haul.

1 Like

I started a pile of clones for a friend of mine. They found him dead in his house yesterday morning. After working 16 hour days for the last 2 months, I’m taking the night off and drinking a beer in his memory.

The significance of an empty chair.

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that about your friend.

1 Like

Condolences on loss of your friend

1 Like

Wow , sorry for your loss

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, a true friend is hard to lose. :bat: :face_exhaling:

1 Like

anyone ever used these before???
Real Buckets DIY Self-Watering Irrigated Planter Grow System with Reservoir - for 2 Plants - Real Growers Inc
They also have info on grow dots at this website, for those that are using it.
h2023 - Real Growers Inc

1 Like

Nothing I’ve ever used or seen myself, but I’m wondering does it use soil or is it a type of hydro system. It looks like something you would use with cocoa or Pete based soils and it just automatically Waters from the bottom. Not sure, and I cannot find directions on their website.

This looks similar to what @blackthumbbetty was crushing the makeshift grow off with a few years ago. Only she diy’d hers.

This sounds a lot cheaper :thinking: :wink: :laughing:

3 Likes

That looks like what she did. It seemed to be working well for her.

1 Like

Have a couple of CBD plants that are almost ready for harvest, first one is a critical mass that I sprayed the lower branches with colloidal silver and definitely got mail flowers out of them.

Next is White Widow CBD, she’s been in the tent with the critical mass, has a few seeds here and there, not too many that I can see.

A couple of jet fuel clones from some revegeted clones that I had started for my friend, and I wound up growing up myself.

I’ve also started a regular seed, this is an aqua Widow Blues, from Omega genetics. Thought I’d give it a try, and if it’s female, I’ll take a bunch of clones.

My revegeted jet fuel plants.

And two LSD autoflowers, one of which is going to receive some of the pollen from the critical mass CBD Auto that I sprayed with colloidal silver.

I’m hoping I have a little more time to spend on here, updating my journal, and chatting with our fellow Growers. Work is slowed down a touch, and we hired somebody to help take up some of the slack so I’m not putting in so many hours. A little later I will post how bad 2022 was for me, and how many close friends I lost. Right now I am almost numb to losing friends, we’ve just been hit so hard with death, I am praying 2023 provides a little bit of a break.
I’m hoping everybody is happy, healthy, and keeping it green!

3 Likes

Looking good my friend. Nice to see you posting!

1 Like

White Widow CBD Autoflower

Critical mass CBD Autoflower

Lower Branch I sprayed with colloidal silver on the CBD critical mass.

I sprayed four lower branches and all of them flowered male. I clipped three of the branches off to dry and collect the pollen, and I left this one go because it was already producing some seeds.
I am planning on pollinating a regular photo high CBD high THC plant with pollen from the critical mass CBD Auto. Kind of curious what people think whether they will turn out Autos or photo plants. Only one way to find out.

3 Likes

Interesting. I’m not sure what you would get. They look good!

1 Like

Thanks, the critical mass is at 7 weeks flowering heading into the 8th. Most of the male flowers got surrounded and buried by the female flowers after I stop spraying the silver. Here’s a better picture of one of the buds closer to the stem that has more male flowers on it.

When I chop the plant in a week, I am going to leave the lower branch on the stem and keep watering it, a few seeds forming inside of these buds that I would like to see ripen. Inbred critical mass cbd.

2 Likes

Received my care package from @repins12 without any issues. I am absolutely delighted to see a pack of regular photo seeds in here. I wasn’t paying attention until I went to take the picture and saw the back of the cards tell if they are Autos or photos. Looks like I know exactly what I’m going to be planting Outdoors this year. Big Shout out and thank you to you Gary. Hopefully I can find a way to repay you. Generosity deserves reciprocity.

5 Likes

If you want some more reg photos, Let me know. Didn’t realize that you wanted re photos. I have a few :v:t4:
Gary

2 Likes

Things have been going pretty smooth. We have been getting hammered with snow so I have spent several days plowing. We got another inch last night. Just enough that I have to shovel and clean off cars. We went for most of our snow being melted to another fresh 18 in on the ground in a little over a week.
My 2x4 tent with the cheap blurple lights has just been flipped to 12/12. Right now it has two jet fuels photos and two LSD autoflowers. The Autos will be moved this weekend into my vegging area.

My white widow CBD and critical mass CBD autoflowers have been chopped, and are hanging.

A couple more jet fuel clones starting to take off.

And my Aqua Widow Blues from Omega genetics is looking very strong, and so far heavy indica. I sure hope this is a female.

I have also received another care package from @repins12 containing packs of regular photo seeds. I have already dropped a couple free King ducks and will drop a few more this weekend in search of females.
I hope everybody is having a safe winter and keeping warm, happy, healthy, and keeping it green.:sunglasses::seedling::+1:

6 Likes