Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Canna Coco, Hydro Halos DTW

For sure!!! I just hope they are done stretching…need the rest of the height for bud development, lol

2 Likes

Still amazes me they was still praying toward the light with it being 4inches away for 24hrs or so

1 Like

I’ve been there! Time to go back to indica dom plants, lol.

1 Like

These girls are a 45% sativa 55% indica, per Fast Buds, but they are listed as a XL size plant, now I see why!!!

1 Like

October 12, Day 52. Just wow!! I thought they was close to done stretching!! They just keep going toward the light. The FC3000 has been on full power for a week maybe. They are getting 65 DLI again now on the tops. The tent mod is doing well. But I wonder if I still have enough height. Had to fill res again this evening. They drank close to 8 gallons the past 2 days. Not counting the almost 2 gallons in waste bucket. Dropped ppm to 600 (1.2 ec) cuz my temps are running around 85°F now lights on. 58%RH.

4 Likes

Don’t ya love it! Lol. Getting crazier!

2 Likes

Haha, for sure!!! And stressful a little. Fun to see how these plants can grow. Intense light has no effect. They just keep loving it and growing to it

1 Like

Just when we think we’re following all the ‘rules’…these girls throw us a curve.

No matter what species, girls are girls…totally unpredictable. :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, indeed brother

Looking amazing they really love the new space 2 move up

1 Like

October 16th, Day 56. Week 3 of flower. Well they have grown a foot since Monday, lol. These ladies are insane! The lift kit helped for a few days anyways…Will have to do some super cropping it looks. Cleaned up under there skirts a bit this morning. Fertigating 5 times a day now. My 10 gallon res last 2 days with right at 2 gallons runoff. 650ppm 6.0-6.1 ph. Added 3mil per gallon Hydroplex to the mix this past week.

5 Likes

My exact idea. Ok to use regular detergent?? Maybe rinse cycle couple times. But then wife have time to show up! Covert laundry.

3 Likes

Scary is what it is. Me no like. I will say, now that ive successfully grown to chop, she’s warmed up to the whole thing a bit more. Guess she doubting whether I was going to get anything out of it?

3 Likes

Yeah, I had that too. Women tend to follow the rules of law and practice sound judgement. Us, not so much.

4 Likes

You’re going to have buds growing in-between the light bars! LMFAO!

Better get some longer 2x4 extenders…awesome, bro!

2 Likes

Is insane man!!! I keep giving them love and they keep giving back, lol. Anyone that says autos are small needs to rethink that, lmao!!!

2 Likes

Wash what? The fabric pots? Yeah I did, just put a tiny bit in not much.

@CooterJuice your going to have to get in there and defoilate. That is one packed tent! Wowzers looking crazy

1 Like

Wow u giving them steroids

Out of likes. I defoliated the bottom half this morning taking. Several smaller branches and all leaves and suckers. Figured I better wait a little before I do more. Will do the middle and super crop the tops I figure in a day or 2.

Had some company over for a while this evening so put me behind checking on all my ladies. Wanted to wait to supercrop but these ladies want some more torture it looks. As vigorous as they are growing I don’t think it’s gonna bother them much. But I was still a little conservative. Will do the other towers when they are kissing the light.

5 Likes