Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Canna Coco, Hydro Halos DTW

First 3 grows in all 3 setups went pretty well so time to start again.
Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies
Mars Hydro 2x2 w/TS1000
Canna Coco brick and perlite
Hydro Halos
Botanicare Kind nutrients
3 gal Smart Pots
Last grow in this setup went very well and was pretty dam easy. Going with Botanicare Kind nutes this time, along with Recharge and Mammoth P. Was running alot of there additives anyways with the Fox Farm nutes. Fox Farm nutrients wasn’t bad, I just didn’t like how the Big Bloom settled in my res and basically turned to mud.
@Low @GreenSnek @Not2SureYet @dbrn32 @Nicky @OGIncognito @Docnraq @IP54 @Hellraiser @JamJam
Just to tag a few that helped me along on my first 3 grows.
August 16th. Dropped 2 seeds in shot glass of h20 added a few drops of 3% peroxide.
August 17th. Hydrated 1 brick of Canna Coco (20 liters) using almost 4 gal of 300ppm (.6 EC) nutrient solution. Mixed in 2 qts of perlite to each 3 gallon Smart pot. Put remaining Coco in a tub with lid for later use. After a 24hr soak in water, Planted the seeds approximately 1/4" deep. Set the TS1000 to 35% dimmer and 28" above the pots.
August 21st Day 1. We have seedlings!! Both germinated just fine. One little lady still hasn’t quite shed her helmet yet. Will give her a day to shed it herself. Will start 18/6 light schedule today.

11 Likes

Nice! Tagging along :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Sweet! I’m def on board.

2 Likes

Hell if allowed im following.

1 Like

Nice let’s see how the gorilla cookies turns out I have some of those

2 Likes

For sure man!! The more the merrier!!!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Cookies!!

1 Like

Awesome, good luck with these!

2 Likes

Thanks man!!

1 Like

All aboard, we can tag along on One another’s grow. I’ve got 5 between 6-9 days old. Still in the germinator :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hell yea, nice brother!! :beers: :+1:t4:

Following too just started my 5th grow just sewed my next 8 strains 4/8 had their tap root after 24 hour soak( best yet) i think the spoonful of vegetable glycerin helped a Lil . So we re pretty much on the exact same schedule.

3 Likes

Nice!! Some fast roots!! Ill be following along!! I was given the opportunity to test 2 new auto strains for Beaver Genetics. One is a cross between Orange Sorbert, Blue Dream and Blue Dream Auto and the other is a cross between Lambs Bread and Wild Thailand Ryder. So as soon as I receive them I’ll be starting my closet and 2x4 grows back up!! Looking forward to it!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, brutha! I’m sitting on the same Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies too, so I’m excited to watch your grow!

2 Likes

August 28th, Day 7. Just love watching seedlings grow … Little ladies are off to a good start it looks. The one has a little leaf deformity it seems. She’ll be OK I am sure. Installed the Hydro Halos on Day 3 and first fertigation of 350ppm (.7 EC) Fed them 250ml of Recharge on day 4 at 1tsp per gallon ratio. The extraction fan that came with the Mars Hydro tent kit decided it was done after only 1 grow cycle! Sounds like a small galloping horse when it runs on low speed. So it gave me a good excuse to upgrade to a AC Infinity!!

7 Likes

Using this feeding schedule as a guidline to get my proper NER.

Looking good @CooterJuice
Quick ?
What are you using as connection hose on your watering rings?

1/2" hose from Hydrofarm

August 31st, Day 9. Local grow buddy of mine was interested in buying 2 of my TS1000’S. So talked the wife into letting me upgrade the girls lighting. Mars Hydro FC 3000 fits like a glove!! Still fertigating the little gals once a day at 400ppm.

5 Likes

Nice love the fit!

1 Like