Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Canna Coco, Hydro Halos DTW

Day 60. I supercropped a few tops 4 days ago. I don’t know why I am surprised, but I am. They are all standing back up already. Thinned out the middle quite a bit. Fertigating 5 times a day at 700ppm (1.4ec) 6.0-6.1ph

3 Likes

WALL TO WALL

Holy Sh_t!

4 Likes

When you super crop. Just clip enough clothes pins on the branch to hold it down. You will have to add another to each branch after a day or 2 as the branch will start reaching up again :grin:

3 Likes

Yea is insane brother. These plants are vigorous as fu$k!!

2 Likes

Oh nice man man!! I never thought about that!!! Thanks!!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen an auto grow that large and lanky like a photo. Incredible.

You’re gunna need a bigger tent! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, yea I’ve needed a bigger tent for these crazy ladies for a couple weeks now, lmao. They are impressive!!

1 Like

Right man insane how the growth just filled the tent up

1 Like

She’s full… Dats crazy nice job.
trim leafs and thin her out or your going to have mold issues possibly when buds get fuller, in my view.

My suggestion lollipop first.
Lolipop line shown, all leaf and flowers below this line remove.

Also any branches that don’t make it to the canopy line, cull them. Anything thinner then a straw cull it.

All that energy that would have gone to everything you culled will now be sent to the more viable buds to grow bigger.

2 Likes

I took @Nicky advice. Cleaned up under there skirts more. Culled several branches and bud sites. Left some for now that I think had potential. Time will tell. Is enough plant material here that I removed to make another plant, lol Cleaned res and mixed up 12 gallons fresh nutes. 700ppm and 6.0 ph without adding any ph down again. Mixture is on point!!

2 Likes

Looks great. Good job they will love that air circulation.

Happy growing

1 Like

Thx brother!!

That’s looking much better! Nice

2 Likes

October 23rd, Day 63, Week 4 of flower. These girls are out of control. They will not stop growing, lol. Normally that’s a good thing, not so much in this situation. 4 tops growed into the FC3000 giving them a nice burn. Gotta try to save this grow. I have no place to move them to, so I have to get more height…

3 Likes

@Low have any spare tent poles? Lol Sooo… I got more height, lol. I had another Mars Hydro 2x2 in the box I had not set up yet. Took 4 of the “F” poles and cut them down to 19". Removed my 2x4 lift kit I had installed and installed the cut poles. Hopefully this will get me to harvest.

4 Likes

This whole thing has been hysterical to watch, the sh!t we do!..which strain is in this 2x2?

2 Likes

Holy sh!t!!! That’s crazy! Nice improvising!

2 Likes

It’s been crazy!!! Lol. This is Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies autos. Convinced the wife to let me build my room. Light is ordered, lol

3 Likes

I figured a ruined the tent when I cut it. So using the poles out of the other one I’ll still have 1 complete tent, lol. They aren’t expensive anyways really

3 Likes

You gotta do what you gotta do to get through it! I admire the dedication

3 Likes