Extended low stress training

Good deal, if you can bend the tops and tie them down some more to let those sides catch up your canopy will get more even and all bud sites will receive equal lighting :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice and insight. Much appreciated.

Ive been doing my best to keep the top down, shes growing like crazy. Ive been trying to let the node before the first flower grow some so my tie down hook fits and doesnt crush any flowers. Hopefully keep it up until shes done growing.

You think it will still grow a bit more? I heard once it starts packing it doesnt really ā€œgrowā€ but maybe thats still a few weeks away? The main branch is like 1/4 around the pot already lol.

1 Like

Youā€™re doing great Brother and looks like they have a week or so of stretching left :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks Growmie! Im loving it for my first grow ever, i am loving it so far and thia fourm has helped a lot. Especially just s questions to help ease my worries and its much appreciated since i dont know anyone personally that could help with situations.

Im loving it so much in fact in celebrating me not killing my first plant yet i just recently bought a 3x3 tent and im researching lights and probably start 3 more girls in the next few weeks and ive been stocking up on seeds. Its been soothing. Almost like my tent has been like a ā€˜spot in the houseā€™ to decompress and ease my mind. Sorry for rambling been baking all morning and doing research. Lol thank again for everything. Im sure ill see you around.

:point_up_2: I would not have guessed that!! Youā€™re killā€™n it!

:point_up_2: amen to that! Itā€™s my therapy session :love_you_gesture:

1 Like