DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

I understand completely! I’m just selfish and wanna see you around lol. I always learn something from your posts :v:

4 Likes

happy birthday @MattyBear

3 Likes

Thanks @Willd!!! Sorry for dirtying up your thread, you’re plants are beautiful BTW :v:

2 Likes

Lol :wink: anyway, you’ll have access to my post on the lab :wink: Yeah sorry @Willd , i am gooing to the lab now :wink:

3 Likes

More strife for Fresh Candy

Outbound to Agway for pruning tar.

2 Likes

this is no bueno amigo!
starting to look like a charlie brown christmas tree now…

3 Likes

Man o man is it still attached? Duck tape it back and aloe it ! Probably to far off . If not clone it might take a whole container of clone gel man sorry to see that buddy

1 Like

Damn damn damn damn damn. My heart just hit the floor and first thing I thought tape back up and hope she survives or take clones but what luck damn

1 Like

Ôôô nooo !!! What a bummer !!! Maaan that sucks… Yeap, pruning tar case…

Did you had strong winds last night ???

My heart just broke a little :broken_heart:
I hope you can patch her up or make good out of this crappy situation :frowning:

@BIGE, @Hogmaster, @Onlythebest79, @Niala, @Wildwest.
Yeah too far gone for reattaching. Darn Charlie Brown tree!
I tarred up all the places where I cut and used surgical scissors to remove some decaying bark caused by good old grey mold where the other branches has snapped and I only treated once with ZeroTol.
I know Ms. @wildwest is in UK. do they show Charlie Brown cartoons there?

3 Likes

Purple Haze canker disease travesty.
So that crap is all over a bunch of trees here and in some of the brush I hauled out of @Screwauger’s place a couple of months ago and turned into wood chips. Wood chips I used to mulch some of my jungle.
This is what the damage looks like up close.

1 Like

Very sad times :frowning:
yes charlie brown is on screens here too :slight_smile: my kiddies watch it!
I feel for you @Willd

1 Like

:cry::fearful::rage::mask: so many different emotions…why you gotta be so cruel mary jane, we just wanna love you…

1 Like
3 Likes

Hate to hear all your hard work is being compromised I hope you can get it under control so more of your yield doesn’t suffer. I always get jelous of you guys growing these lush girls outside, but about every year at this time I’m fortunate to be able to grow inside

4 Likes

OMFG @Willd
I feel pretty bad about all of this.

I’m gonna go on record again as saying 2018 has been very very bad for me and for folks I know. Sorry man!

3 Likes

Aw Jesus don’t… C’mon man, it’s in all kind of other stuff I chipped on my own property.
Sterilizing all my tools and clothing

2 Likes

Man I hate when I have bad news… TABARNAC D’OSTIE D’CALISSE… (Feel free to flag me for those Quebecismes bad word)

Do not feel bad @Screwauger, you couldn’t possibly knew man…

So good move @Willd, sterilize everything, get rid of that mulch, and try to save what’s left…

Do not touch the infected trees on your property until after harvest… Or you will risk propagation…

Only prune what’s necessary on your cannabis plants and follow the previous instructions that I previously posted you… Alternation is the key to keep that nasty shit under fairly control…

We will save your season my dear friend , ok?

4 Likes

I will get some copper then too. Thanks Al. I have faith and everything else looks A-OK at this time.

2 Likes