Does anyone have some good reviews of electric sky?

I know this is an older thread but figured I still might get a few hits to my question, will the ES 300 at 36 inches long fit into a 3 x 3 tent? Yes I know 3 foot is 36 inches, save the remark, but will it fit safely with both butts hitting both walls? I see there’s some venting or something on the sides, maybe Swiches? I have the HLG 260 in there now but it’s not big enough for a 3 x 3 and I either have to add another single wide next to it or just replace the whole system with an ES 300 and put the HLG into adifferent set up. (or maybe should I put them both in the 3 x 3 cause they say the ES 300 is good for a 2 x 4, do they even make the lights for 3 x 3?) They’re having a really good sale right now on it until the end of September. If I remember correctly I think it’s $521. Thx for any opinions!
Btw, it’s 9/10/21 so yeah this is an old thread:(

Had a similar situation a few days ago where I couldn’t go with a Grow Light Science-Grow 300 due to it being 1/2” too long to fit in my grow closet. I ended up going with a ES 300 V3. It does look like vents are located on the ends. Not sure what kind of heat is radiating out, but I wouldn’t risk melting the sides of your tent. However, maybe someone who actually has some experience with one can weigh in?

Side note, I’d email The Green Sunshine Co and ask if they have any more promos, questionnaires, etc for additional discounts. I filled out a survey and got an additional $10 off. Out the door it was $485.19. Doesn’t hurt to ask…

1 Like

@VAVA ,
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I was at The Green sunshine Co. last night and that’s where I saw there was a sale going on and I joined their newsletter to get an additional 5% off the sales price. I was hoping to find the best light possible and in the top five is the ES 300 in second place, in first place is the Spider farmer 4000 due to the low cost but the ES 300 has the best as in quality, and in third place and actually second best quality is the light I already own, The HLG. I am considering putting the ES 300 in at a 45° angle
“Kitty corner”. People say a 3 x 3 tent can hold four plants, well I will be the person to tell you there is no way possible, not when they’re in bloom, I have three super skunks in there and that tent is packed full, there is not an ounce of room left with three plants. Hey thank you very much Vava, good luck with your grow set up and all your future grows!!