Doc's never ending adventure

Ok awesome so basically make her your …whoa family friendly… So manipulate anyway necessary, just scared to bend it to close to flower spots and have the tops laying flat or messing up. Reckon i just need to do 1 and get over being worried about messing her up. Appreciate the help brother.

1 Like

One more question for ya. Have a tall but skinny girl how do i help her turn from a Lindsay Lohan to more of an Oprah?

2 Likes

Gimmie a pic

2 Likes

Good evening Doc. I just read your comment about pulling yellow leaves off before harvest. I did and I think you are right. I am at the end of mine.

1 Like

Tried to use finger for comparison for ya. May just be the strain only on 3rd grow…

3 Likes

Not alot you can do at this stage to bush her out.

1 Like

More trunk is what i meant my bad.
Or is she just young? Sure its those dang pods ive been trying out.

1 Like

At what stage could i have helped her and how? Both gg4 all the critical mass stocks look nice and solid so far for the most part.

Wish I knew an answer on that. You can do kushman chiropractic on the branches to get em thicker and stronger, not as much time to do that with autos but it does work. Add some silica to the water will stiffen em too.

1 Like

Before flowering would have been the time to be super stressful with autos.

1 Like

Didnt realize that would be stressful…so introducing anything new at all is stressing to them including nutes?

1 Like

Good day for a Monday. This plant now is at something and I dont know where to go for watering. This morning I just gave it straight water. The last watering was nutes with cha ching. Here is a few pics I took the this morning.

I say its getting close.

5 Likes

Change can be exceptionaly stressful. But training of anykind for any plant is considered stress. How much depends on the technique and how its handled depends on the plant type. Photos can handle more but really its because they have the time to recover. Flowering is not a good time to stress an auto, especially the beginning stages.

Nutes can be stressful for a plant when the ratios are off. Like giving flowering levels of nutes too early or late.

1 Like

2 weeks at least. Feed at least once more :slight_smile: she looks great Deb! You gotta be happy about that! Have a great Monday!

1 Like

Ok so nutes this week. Then end?

Ask me in a week :slight_smile: but probably.

You know I have learned alot with this grow. It’s been with your help and your suggestions. I am seeing alot in the size, and the appearance of the plant. So here is another reason I took this picture. The buds are getting very dense and solid.

5 Likes

That will continue happening with each seed you plant.

It continues to be my pleasure to assist.

Yes they are! Which is a very good reason to take a picture :star_struck:

3 Likes

Good morning. I have cut some inside branch buds off and some that I dried for a few days has a real smooth sweet taste. The buzz is a nice relaxing buzz. Very nice for my anxiety.

3 Likes

I usually have to do this as well so I have weed to smoke while plants dry.

Excellent, feels good to grow your own meds.

1 Like