Doc's never ending adventure

Dropped a single red poison seeds in water last night. Prolly drop 2 more in a week or two, not sure what strains though.
Entertaining the idea of running this single plant under my ts1000 in my 2.3x2.3 we will have to see.

13 Likes

Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Best of luck will be watching again.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Sadly, the single seed didn’t break ground…she got turned around and never made it through the surface. Planted 3 others.

Sorry 2 hear and great call go big or go home lol on the 3 seeds

2 Likes

I’ll be planting a couple more in 4 weeks. I had 8 above ground, down to 4, with 3 more germinating. I’ll drop a couple more in like 3 or 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Good consistency

1 Like

This is the best time for indoor in AZ if you ask me. The days are very mild so its super cool outside all while still being in the 60’s and 70’s. Its very easy to keep my grow room cool, without freezing myself out. Imma grow my rear off this winter in hopes I won’t have to grow during the summer. So hard to keep tent temps down.

6 Likes

Wish I had weather like that and you already got the science down. You a pro now 4 sure

2 Likes

I feel alot more confident now then I did in Feb. When I started. I think I’ve been oppressing my girls with too much light and thats why my plants have been so squat. Im hoping to see some more lanky ladies in the next set of plants.

1 Like

They still bud up nice and dense 4 u. Every grow only gonna get bigger from now 1

1 Like

Update 2 of 3 have broken ground.

3 Likes

Update 3 of 3 are up.

3 Likes

Great full house now

2 Likes

Dropped two seeds cple days ago, another Lemon and another red poison. They germed yesterday so in the soil they went…getting to be a full house. One of the plants from my last journal is finishing up so there will be room in about a week.

1 Like

Wow full of surprises

@dirtydave wanted to ask more about grow dots, without hijacking the other thread. Are they like a top dressing or do you mix them in with soil at the start? Do you have to do any flushing? Specific phing? Really anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

1 Like

There supposed to be used with coco or hp pro mix you mix in with the soil and that’s it there designed for autos I’m using them with photos no problems yet

1 Like

@Covertgrower long time covert, hope things are well. Is this calcium def? I saw it yesterday and flushed (it was time anyhow) just wanna be sure Im right. Its only on old growth.

2 Likes